Prologue

Why?

Why?

Why!?

Koharu had never done anything wrong. She was just a kid and she didn't understand this...this situation she had somehow found herself in. Fearful being dragged away from the house she had spent her first six years in...
Why??

Why did he look upon her with such distaste? Such hatred!? What had she done wrong? She was terrified her father...and this man. He was gripping onto her. His grip tight and it hurt her. It hurt her. Tears pooled in the corners of her eyes. She stumbled and tripped her ankles hurt, her wrist hurt, her chest hurt...everything hurt!!
Why!?

She didn't scream. She didn't fight back. Her father's cold stare and the door slamming shut behind her told her she was not coming back and whoever this was had full custody over her. But she didn't want this...She wanted her mummy! Where was mummy!?
She was thrown like a rag doll into the back of a car. She hissed. A loud yelp leaving her lips, it hurt....it hurt so much. A small sob wracked her small body and she shrunk into herself. Hiding her face in her arms. Hair hiding her face.
She wanted out.
She wanted home...
She wanted mummy...

But did mummy want her?
She sobbed softly nails digging into her legs. Her tears lulled her to sleep her young body unable to handle the amount of raw emotion the girl was feeling. She curled into a fetal position tears running down her cheeks still, brows furrowed as she stifled a sob behind her knees. Her father...Her father...
Her father had been counting money when the man had taken her...
Why?