What a Reunion...

Terms to know (In case you're new or I stray from normal definitions)

Y/n, your name

L/n, last name

M/n, middle name (if you have one, just ignore it if you see it if you don't)

F/c, favorite color

F/a, favorite animal

S/o, Sexual orientation

E/c, Eye color

H/c, Hair color

Y/nn, your nickname

And so on and so forth

This is a rewrite of this series that I'll take 50% seriously (a 100% increase from when it was first published and I will be deleting the older version some time in the future, though I will admit I'm mostly using this to practice writing in 1st pov because I suck at it and am much better at the other pov.)

Yes, I am aware that Akademi is a college in game, I will continue to write it as if it were a high school and everyone else (save staff) are within that age group.

I'll be mostly using she/her pronouns in regards to the reader character however I doubt I'll use it often and I'll try to also use they/them or just refer to character via vague descriptions if it can fit. 👍

I ALSO WANT TO ADD I JUST REMEMBERED I CAN'T REALLY MAKE WORDS ITALICIZED SO YOU'LL SEE WORDS LIKE "HELLO /DEAR/~" WITH THOSE SLASHES THAT AREN'T FOR "Y/N" AND SUCH SINCE THIS IS WHAT I DO WHEN WRITING ON AO3 SO I COULD HTML IT LATER SO UH YEAH 😁👍

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your pov.

My head hurts.

No, that's a lie— partially— I just want to go back to sleep. The bed is the perfect temperature; warm enough to keep me sleepy but not overly so that I feel overwhelmed and borderline feverish. Maybe this time, for once or just for the sweet moment, I could get away with sleeping in.

I reached a hand out blindly hoping karma would take pity on me this morning and just let me get my phone without difficulties. The second alarm of that morning taunted me as I tried to find it without opening my eyes, I groaned as I tried looking for my phone, it had to be on the bed. I didn't put it anywhere else. Once, I felt the cold touch of my phone screen. I, with the grace of a toddler playing with blocks, shoved my phone under my pillow.

I sighed in delight, perhaps the world would be kind.

"Y/N M/N L/N WAKE UP! IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, DON'T MAKE ME COME GET YOU." my mom so kindly shouted, so this was a friendly reminder that life did indeed continue on without me wanting to. First day of School, well first day for me, Akademi High is a prestigious school even dubbed the high school equivalent of Harvard and Yale around the globe. While you did have to have a certain score to apply, to enter the high school you had to submit four personal essays answering some prompt; honestly I've no idea how I got in, but it was convenient as it was the closest school to Mom's new job and quite next to the neighborhood where we used to live before we left Okutama and moved abroad. Though I'm surprised I was still allowed to enroll after the actual enrollment deadline, I can't say I'm not grateful for it, I mean I get to see some childhood friends now instead of relying on Taro's admittedly poorly taken photos! I should probably tell them I'm in the area, I haven't updated them since telling them we were moving back to Japan.