Hey, Saikou. (with rizz)

Y/n Pov. ((((Need I remind you that a child wrote this story originally also I just wanted to use Rizz somewhere so I chose the title))))

'Not again.... No. I don't want to hear this.'

'YOU should've died, what good is your involvement here, you only make it harder for us.'

'I-I leave me alone... Please, I'm just a kid.'

'Worthless, weak, a coward running around like you were headless... I can't believe we'll be having to take orders from some child when you're of age.'

'What?'

'... Just because of your father's selfish insistence, it should've killed you when it failed like it did the others, we got nothing of value but wasted time! Millions in funding taken because some brat didn't die when she was supposed to, all for your fucking ey...-'

I rolled over onto my side quickly before sitting up then kicking off my blankets covering me. I was sweating, my eyes teary and my face felt dry from either sweat or tears that dried up down my face, my breathing labored and shallow like I was trying to breathe quietly to hide.

That memory... It's been long blocked, I don't remember what lead up to it, one moment this woman was taking her frustrations out on me under the guise of teaching me self-defense then we were walking back to my father's office as she kept berating me not even telling me what I did wrong, what she was on about. The next second she was quiet, an arrow— a full on fucking arrow, head and tail— was poking out of her torso from her chest, it had gone through her spine. The image of the blood slowly staining her uniform, as she fell face forward to the ground, the arrow was pushed back so it stood taller from where it pierced her in the back. Before long she started choking on her own blood as it started exiting through her mouth, I watched as she struggled to breathe, everytime she inhaled through her nose blood would force its way out from there. Her gun had fallen off her person in the process, I had no idea what to do at that moment, I raced to grab the gun and ran for the nearest decent cover. I had been shouting for an hour or two, for help, to call out to the person responsible, demanding they come out. By the time they found me she had lost most if not all her blood, she was cold as dead, fitting for her state at that moment.

Even though my stomach churned uncomfortably, I got up and checked the time on my phone: four in the morning. Three hours earlier than my alarm. I sighed then went over to pick up my last decent uniform, my first one still being repaired and the other drying after I cleaned out the blood, as quietly as possible I ran to the bathroom while grabbing my towel. I needed a shower.

(((((Time Skip, lmk how you guys like it so far, if you do (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~ )))))

I fixed my bag properly over my shoulder while speeding down the steps, feeling just a little overconfident I was preparing myself to jump off the fourth step, hopefully with a quiet landing!

A sharp snap froze me in my spot on the fifth step. "Y/N L/N! Don't you dare jump down those stairs, and don't run down them either!" My mom shouted from the kitchen, a long and constant stream of liquid filling a cup— likely coffee— filled the silence as her warning rang silently in the air. After a moment the pouring of coffee stopped and ma spoke again. "Your little group is outside, they kept declining my offer to come inside, it's been so long since I've seen them. I remember when Osana used to drag you home whenever you got hurt and lecture you herself, saved me a lot of time~" She laughed.