A First Playdate, a First Friend

A/n: wanted to somewhat apologize for the delay, not only is university kicking me around with aid but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to write dancing without it coming off as just a list of actions, never taught anyone slow dancing before so that was my vague version of it. And here I was saying to not expect much effort from me; you still shouldn't.

n e ways anyone got any Yuri anime recommendations, besides the mainstream ones like Citrus and bloom into you( I've seen these too many times)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Child! Y/n's cute smol pov 🐥

I stood tall behind my dad as he spoke, he was wearing his best uniform, his medals and badges, and carrying with him a briefcase of what he had said to be filled with valuables; when he was like this I knew I had to stay as still as possible or he'd make me run a mile or two depending on how bad I mess up. 

Dad was talking to a man with gray hair brushed back smoothly, they had been talking for sometime amongst themselves. In the room were five other men they were supposed to be talking with, though I assume they held a lower rank to my father and the man he was speaking with, all five men had brought their own guests, two each though one wrinkled man had four of them, they did a bad job hiding the fact they were security detail. Though I don't dare speak out and have my dad reschedule my first proper training with him earlier than planned, Mom wouldn't want that. They all sat around an oval table, the gray man drinking wine sat at the head, to his left was my dad, to his right was an empty seat. I remained standing beside my dad as I was supposed to, I also blocked out their conversations. I didn't understand most of it, try as I might, using words I wasn't familiar with; All I knew is that my father and the man were having a more serious conversation than the main one they were supposed to be a part of, as the other five men mentioned something about positive results. Something new was starting. "Y/n." 

My father spoke. I looked up to him and noticed the gray man looking towards the door to the meeting room. "Yes, d... Sir?"

Dad looked down at me thoughtfully before looking in the same direction as the gray man. Of course, I took that as my cue to do the same. 

There stood a lady, dressed blankly and wearing a uniform that blended awfully well into the walls of the hall. She held her head down, she wasn't meant to gather attention. The man with gray hair looked at me with unfeeling eyes, he gestured toward the lady. "Follow her. She'll lead you to my daughter." He stated matter of fact.

Before I could disagree, I met the eyes of my dad and he nodded stiffly. "Go meet the lady of the house. We'd like for you two to get along from here on out." He ordered calmly, any words I could've said died down.

I bowed my head in understanding before giving my dad a curt nod. "Yes, Sir." He nodded his head back in affirmation.

The lady waited for me as I went to her directly as was asked of me, she greeted me quietly and closed the door behind me as I left the room then she quietly guided me towards the side stairway, her head remained pointed at the ground the whole way. A maid, I guessed.