2

"Ahh so this is Y/N." Dani says as her and her brother walk up to where they had planned on meeting.

"Shut up Dani." He nudges her, before looking up at the girl and waving. He then looks at the two people beside her and gives them a slight nod of his head.

"I'm Max." He greets the two of them, holding out his hand.

"Alastor."

"Sahar." The two speak numbly making the girl in the middle smack a hand to her forehead. Max clears his throat awkwardly before putting his hand back down to his side.

"Ignore them," her gaze changes as she glances down at the young girl at Max's side. "You must be Max's little sister?" She asks, making the young girl nod.

"You must be Y/N Max has not shut up about you." The three friends laugh as Max's eyes widen, he nudged his sister again.

"Ignore her." He says, making Y/N laugh.

"I hope you've only heard good things." She says, glancing at Max for a second before looking back down at his sister.

"Oh of course, he said "She's just so beaut~" she's cut off by Max who places a gentle hand over her mouth.

"Anyways. How about we go get some candy guys." Max changes the subject, making Y/N laugh once more.

Alastor and Sahar whoop, before turning to look at Max. "Sorry about the rude introduction, we were trying to be mysterious." Sahar explains, "did it work?" Max laughs and shakes his head, Y/N shoves the girl jokingly.

"Told you it wasn't mysterious, it was just plain rude." Max shakes his head, before speaking.

"No I thought it was pretty funny." Max says, he in fact had not found it funny at the time, in fact it made him want to jump out the window of a moving vehicle. But, he'd never confess that out loud.

■□■□■□■□■□■

"Dani how about you go home and watch a movie." Max suggests to his younger sister, they had finished trick or treating and Max thought it wouldn't be a good idea to invite his little sister somewhere that could potentially be a safety hazard.

"No Max! I want to hang out with you guys, I won't be scared I promise."

Alastor nudges Max and nods, "it's alright man, she'll be fine." Max nods unsurely before shaking his head and allowing his sister to tag along. She gasps happily before moving up next to Sahar, and holding her hand.

Max quickens his pace to stand beside Y/N, though he's quiet about it and doesn't announce his presence. He slows down and creeps close behind her before nudging her and shouting a loud "BOO!"

"AH! Shit!" She yells, tripping over her own feet almost falling on the ground. Max grabs her waist and stands her back up straight with a large toothy grin on his face.

"Gotcha." He laughs.

■□■□■□■□■□■

The group quiets down as they approach the spooky cottage. Max grabs the girls hand to ensure she doesn't lose her footing again and they slowly step to the cottage.

"Holy shit this place is creepy." Max whispers, the group just nods in agreement before creeping onto the front porch.

"Anyone got a lighter?" Sahar mutters, making Max reach into his pocket to pull one out.

"Right here." Sahar hums a thank you before flicking it open. A soft orange hue lights the room, as the teens admire the place.

"There should be a switch in here for the lights." The teens all search around for the light switch.

"Found it!" Dani says, flicking it on. The light buzzes for a moment before it fully lights up.

"Woah, what are all these gag gifts for?" Max says, picking up a box that reads "Ralphs Witches finger."

"This place used to be a museum before it got one too many health code violations and got shut down." Alastor explains, running a finger along the bookshelf full of jars.

"Holy shit are these eyeballs?!" He says loudly, before removing himself from the shelf's.

"Black flame candle, do not light." Max reads, "made from human flesh, the black flame candle is said to bring back the dead if lit by a virgin on a halloween night." He finishes, before letting out a laugh. "Whatever" he mutters, about to walk away from the candle.

"Dare you to light it." Alastor speaks with a raised brow and a cheeky smirk.

"Alastor stop, don't listen to him Max." Y/N says, Sahar laughs before egging him on once more. "Don't." She speaks more sternly.

"Why not? It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus." Max laughs, before grabbing his lighter from Sahar's hand and igniting the flame, he holds it to the candle making it light up a black hue.

"Holy-." The ground below them shakes, and green smoke flys up through the floorboards. The group screams in terror before all the shaking stops.

"So you're a virgin huh?" A black cat comes from the shadows, making the group of kids scream once more. "Sh be quiet, they're most certainly almost here. Hide yourselves." He speaks with a soft accent, the teens and Dani don't disobey as Max grabs Y/N's hand and drags her behind a large cabinet. The door slams open and Dani screeches as she hides behind a large bar style table.

An ugly, bucked tooth witch leads two others into the home.

"Sisters!? We are home!"