4

The teens and Dani make their way towards City Hall, all of their parents would be there for the night. Max holds Y/N's hand as they walk down the sidewalk since she had been feeling uneasy. They pass a crowd of people surrounding what seems like a fight, making them quickly intrigued. Y/N looks through the group only to spot Jay, her ex-boyfriend. He glances up from the boy he had been punching only to notice her, glancing down at her and Max's hands with a glare.

"Shit, we gotta get outta here," Y/N yells, before attempting to drag Max away from the fight. But he doesn't budge and continues looking at the fight. Though the fight doesn't last long as Jay's focus leaves the boy on the floor and stomps towards Max.

Max's eyes widen and he grips Y/N's hand harder as Jay approaches them.

"Get your fucking hands off her loser." Jay shoves Max to the ground, making Y/N gasp.

"Jay cut it out," Y/N yells, clearly annoyed. Alastor rolls his eyes and pushes towards the two, glancing at a helpless Max on the ground. He grips the back of Jay's collar and rips him off his friend.

"We have bigger things to worry about than your punk ass,"  Alastor says, clearly annoyed. He lifts Max from the ground and pats him on the back. "You're good buddy." He says before walking towards the direction of the City Hall, hitting shoulders with Ice on the way.

■□■□■□■□■□■

The group makes its way through the City Hall, shoving passed the people in costumes including Elvis. Max wraps his arm around Y/N to ensure she doesn't get lost, as Dani separates from them to look for their mother.

Max glances around the room slowly, scanning for his dad. Sahar and Alastor stand around also looking for their own parents. A bony hand grabs Max's shoulder making them scream, they all turn around quickly to see a man dressed as Dracula.

"Dad! You scared me." Max says, trying to recover from the fright he just received.

"It's not dad it's Dracula." The man mimics a terrible Dracula accent, making Max cringe.

"No, you don't understand we are in trouble." Max rushes, making his dad's face turn stoic.

"What, is Dani ok?" The man asks in a normal voice, making Max roll his eyes.

"No Dani's fine it's just that-." Max is interrupted by his mother walking towards them, she begins speaking with his father, completely ignoring him.

Max glances at his friends, and Y/N, gesturing towards the stage. They all nod toward him and make their way toward it.

Max climbs over the stage and stops the music being played by the band. "I have an announcement! The Sanderson sisters have been brought back! You all need to evacuate and find your children because they are in danger!" Max finishes, before glancing out at the audience and landing his eyes on the three sisters.

"They're right there!" The whole audience turns to look at the witches, and they audibly gasp at the sight of the sisters. The spotlight shines on the three making the witches cackle.

"Thank you so much for the introduction, Max." She then begins singing 'I put a spell on you.'

Y/N cringes before heading towards Max and grabbing him by the hand to help him off the stage. She also shepherds her other friends and Dani to follow her out the door, making them all follow her quick pace.

"Where are we going?" Sahar asks as they head into the ally behind the school.

"We are putting a stop to these bitches once and for all." Y/N says, "There's a kiln over here they use for ceramics. It should be big enough to fit all three of those skanks." Max laughs before they decide to formulate their plan.

"I think they're outside!"