5

The group leaves Alastor near the kiln to close the door, and the rest approach the front office. Max grabs the intercom off the table and presses the red button to start recording.

"The children are here!" He starts yelling, making Y/N grab the microphone from him.

"Come and get us."

Alastor clicks play on the radio making soft talking come out of it. "I hear children." The witches sing, before walking next to the opening of the Kiln.

"Bye, bitches." Alastor shouts before pushing the woman into the oven. They all run to it and turn it on, and the witches all yell from the inside.

"Holy shit! I think we did it!" Sahar exclaims making everyone whoop and shout for joy.

"Hell yeah, we did!" Y/N says jumping into Max's arms, he hugs her tightly before picking her up and bringing her into a spin.

"Wanna come back to my place," Max asks before flushing red, "With Dani too of course."

"I'd love to Max." Y/N laughs before grabbing him and Dani's hand, Sahar and Alastor also wave goodbye, going to their own homes.

■□■□■□■□■□■

"Ok so basically you hold the stick like this," Max holds the stick up to Y/N so she can see how he's holding it before handing it to her.

"Like this?" Max laughs at her completely wrong hold and grabs ahold of her hand to show her the correct way.

"Like that." He states before sitting back in his original position. "Now let's do a pretty easy tempo, how about a basic tempo." he pats his leg in a slow tempo, making the girl nod.

"Ok." she begins hitting the drums softly in the temp he gave her, she stops before smiling and looking at him for validation.

He looks down at her in admiration, a soft smile playing on his pale lips. "That was...That was really good." He states, making the girl's smile grow wider.

"Thank you! I didn't know if-" She's cut off by Max's lips covering hers, making her kiss back.

They pull away softly from the kiss and stare up at one another, their lips slightly puffy as they smile.

"I'm tired," Y/N states softly, rubbing the tiredness from her eyes.

"Then let's go to bed, hm?" He says, making the girl nod. he grabs her hand and drags her towards the bed. He gets into it first and then opens his arms for her to get into it. She cuddles up to his chest under the blanket and they both fall asleep.

■□■□■□■□■□■

"Guys wake up! We ran all the way here you guys better get up!" Sahar says shaking the two awake, the two drowsily open their eyes to stare at her and Alastor. 

"What do you guys want?" Max says, clearly annoyed.

"The Sandersons." 

"What about 'em?"

"They're back."