8 (end)

The teens follow Thackeray through the Cemetery, Y/N looking around at all the tall gravestones.

"Why'd they have to chase us towards a cemetery?" Sahar says, shaking her head in fear as she glances around the cemetery.

Loud laughs are heard in the distance as the teens run towards the middle of the graveyard; Thackery jumps atop a small gravestone as the teens watch in terror as the three witches make their way towards them. A vile in the bucked toothed one's hand.

"You thought you could run!" She laughs, flying over top of their heads, swooping over to grab Dani.

"Dani!" Max yells running towards the broom, the red haired witch hold a vile in her hand, with a cork in the top.

"Accept it! You've lost." The brunette one laughs, making Max's face turn sour. He grabs a rock of the ground and chucks it at the bucked tooth lady, Y/N glances over at him and laughs at his good arm, watching as the witch loses her balance for a moment, dropping the vile out of her hand it falls towards the ground, and Max dives to catch it.

He hold it in his hand, glancing towards his three friends; a determined look across his face. Y/N tilts her head, figuring out what he was thinking in his mind.

"Max! I swear to god!" Y/N yells running towards him, before she gets there he looks up at the witches.

"Hey Ladies!" He yells, making the three witches look down at him, he rips the cork of the vile with a 'pop' and throws the drink back. He cringes at the taste, before throwing his arms out. "Now you have no choice! You gotta take me instead!" He yells, making the bucked tooth witch scowl in distaste but swooping down to drop Dani to the ground, picking up Max on his way back up.

They become airborne as Y/N's attention moves from the scene in front of her, to the now rising sun. "Guys, look!" She yells, making everyone look towards the direction she points.

The witches gasp at the bright yellow orb, the red haired one beginning to fly towards the ground. She begins breathing the boy in, Y/N yells in protest.

"Stop!" The sun rises above the horizon now, and the two other women evaporate into dust, leaving just one sister.

She doesn't last long as she turns to stone, Max gasps in relief, though he struggles to escape her now stone grasp. He finally gets out of the woman's grasp before she as well evaporates into dust.

Max stands up quickly, his clothes disheveled. Y/N runs to him and pulls him into a bone crushing hug. "Jesus Christ Max Dennison, don't ever scare me like that again you jerk." She says, hitting him softly on the shoulder. Sahar and Alastor hug the two as well, grateful they were safe.

Their celebration is cut short as Dani lets out a sob. The group looks to her in concern.

"Thackery!" She sobs, making Max run and pull her into a hug.

"He'll be ok!" Alastor comforts.

"Yah, he can never die. Remember?" Y/N adds, making Dani look up at her.

"No I think he's gone for good." Dani says, glancing around the cemetery then pointing at a figure in the distance.

"Thank you."

Low in behold, the Thackery Binks stands, now in spirit.

"You've brought me peace, now I can be with my sister again." He smiles gratefully, smiling as he hears his name being called by a little girl behind him. He waves the group off, a bittersweet smile across his face.

"See you later." He says, being pulled away by his little sister.

Y/N and Max sigh, looking at one another.

"I guess that's the end of that." Sahar says, "well I got a curfew. I gotta get home." She grabs Alastor by the hand and drags him along behind her. Max grabs Dani and Y/N and pulls them both into his side, ruffling the youngest hair with his hand.

"Glad we're all ok." He says.

•••

Max leaves Dani's bedroom, lightly shutting the door behind him. He walks back towards his room where his girlfriend awaits.

He smiles as soon as he sees her, pulling her into his arms, and gently kissing her lips.

"I love you."

A/N: AND THATS THE END, I'm hoping all my Halloween girlies enjoyed. I love you all <3