3

One of the sisters begins sniffing the dusty air, she moves very fluidly around the room over to the bar where Dani had hid. Y/N glances to Max, he has a look of genuine fear on his face. She looks down at his hands that lay on his legs and she grabs his right one, making him loosen up a little.

"I smell a child." The brunette witch sings, making the other two laugh happily.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" The blonde one sings.

The three look at the bar, and then at each other, they had smelled where Dani was. "We know your back there child, reveal yourself." Dani's eyes widen, but she quickly shakes herself into character.

"Yes sisters, Tis I who lit the candle." She speaks with a poorly executed accent, making Max smack himself in the head softly.

"So you're the virgin who lit the candle." They laugh, before not hesitating to pick her up and take her towards a large chair. She screams and thrashes in the woman's arms, attempting an escape.

"Hold still child, it will all be over soon. Then we will be young once again!" They all cackle tying Dani to the chair.

"My book!" The red headed one yells, before picking it up and caressing the 'face' "how I've missed thee." She breathes in a sigh, almost breathing in the magic within the book.

"Sisters! We are going to be young!" The blonde shouts happily.

"Young, young, young." They all sing, "we are much grateful for your donation to us." The red head speaks to Dani, her eyes widen as they step toward her, pulling their ingredients towards the cauldron.

Max begins standing up from his hiding spot and shouts, "don't touch my sister you old hags!" The women gasp, clearly insulted. The blonde one gasps again as she realizes a boy was in their cottage.

"A boy!" She sings, walking over to Max and caressing his face.

"Ew." Y/N cringes out loud making everyone's attention go to her, her eyes widen and she quickly stands up. "Untie her immediately or I will..." she glances around the room, noticing the fire sprinkler, "curse you." She finalizes making the women gasp, Y/N walks behind Max and grabs the lighter out of his pocket. Max looks back at her eyes widen as if saying "what are you doing." She just shakes her head and continues walking, past her two friends she gestures for them to stay put.

"I have water magic." She says, climbing a latter up towards the top of the building near the sprinkler. The three witches watch her with widened eyes, and she stands along a beam, flicking the lighter on.

"You have three seconds." The witches don't budge.

"1"

"2"

"3" she holds the lighter to the sprinkler making it turn on. Water sprays everywhere making the witches scream and shield themselves. Sahar and Alastor stand from there spots and run towards the caldron in the middle of the room, they shove it towards the witches and all of the kids escape the cottage.

■□■□■□■□■□■

"You alright?" Max says, grabbing Dani by the hand and pulling her into a hug. She nods and they both continue walking after pulling away from the hug. "How about you." He nudges Y/N with his arm, making her nod and laugh "What you did was really cool." He says, face flushing softly.

"It's no problem, anything to save someone's life. Especially your sister." Max nods and laughs in thanks.

"Where too love birds?" Sahar asks with a laugh, Y/N blushes lightly before smacking her friend in the arm. A familiar British accent makes its way into the groups ears.

"They're going to be after you all now, we have to find somewhere to hide out and ask for help." The black cat from before appears, "sorry I didn't properly introduce myself, my names Binx." He jumps up onto a ledge nearby and walks quickly with the group.

"You're Thackery Binx?" Y/N says, her eyebrows raising.

"That would be me." He says, throwing her way looks like a smile.

"You know this cat?" Max asks in confusion, making Y/N sigh.

"No It's a long story."