7

Max drives the car steadily down the road towards the Sanderson house. He leans forward, clearly not used to driving very much because of his young age.

"Turn left here." Sahar says calmly making him turn the wheel. The car skids across the ground and they park in front of the Sanderson house.

Max jumps out of the car and runs towards the Sanderson home, ripping the door open. "Hey! Look over there! The suns coming back up!" Max says, feigning shock. The women all gasp at a bright light through the window. Dani sighs in relief, thinking the sun had actually begun coming up.

Max unties the girls as the Sanderson sisters hold on to one another in fear. He grabs both their hands and begins pulling them out the door.

"Wait! I wanna stay and see what happens to them." Dani resists, making Max shake his head and point at the car; the brights being on, brightly shining in the window. The two girls begging hurrying faster towards the car along with Max.

•••

The group of teens didn't know how long it would take till the witches realized they were not dead, and they would soon figure out that it wouldn't take long.

Max looks back at the sound of laughing, he spots the witches on their brooms behind them.

"Shit!" Max swerves the car slightly at the sight of them not far behind.

"Young man! Let me see your license!" The witch mocks the boy in the drivers seat as she glides behind him on the road. He glances at her quickly before speeding up. Though the increase in speed doesn't phase her as she also increases speed, reaching her bony hand into the window, grabbing Max's jacket.

The teens inside the car scream loudly at Max as the woman starts pulling him towards the window. He turns the wheel towards a line of trees making her hit them and fall further behind. The teens sigh and silently cheer as Max parks the car at the graveyard.

A/n: short chapter, sorry :(