6

Max flies out of his bed at the girls words, "how could they not be dead?" He shouts, the girl that once laid on his chest also sits up with a shocked face.

"I don't know, but we saw them flying from the window." Alastor explains. The group rushes to the window, only to see the three sisters on their brooms.

"You children thought you got rid of us!" The red headed one says, the three of them all cackle loudly before flying straight through the window. Y/N runs down the stairs towards the kitchen, grabbing a large bottle of salt. She runs back upstairs with it as the witches reek havoc.

"Hey ladies!" Y/N says cockily, before throwing salt at them. They scream in terror, but when they realize nothing happened to them they continue chasing the kids throughout the house.

"Damn, I really thought that would work." Y/N says before she shrieks as she's lifted off the ground, she flies through the air in the clutch of Sarah Sanderson.

"Y/N!" Max yells out.

"You're not nearly young enough, but you'll do fine." Sarah says with a small giggle.

"Max!" The girl yells back at the boy, the three sisters escape through the window with not only Y/N but Dani as well.

"Face it children! You've lost!" The bucked tooth one cackles before they fly fast through the sky.

Sahar runs up to the window and screams after them, "bring them back!" The two boys stare at her with confusion laced on their faces, she shrugs "worth a try."

•••

Y/N thrashes in Sarah's arms as she and her sisters tie her and Dani to two chairs. "You'll never get away with this." Y/N says loudly, making the Sanderson laugh.

"We already did." The women cackle louder this time, making two bird cages shake from above.

"Holy smokes! Y/N is that you baby?" Jay shouts down at the girl, making her sigh. She completely ignores him, and continues struggling against the binds around her wrists.

"Hey Dani, you doin' ok?" Y/N asks, turning her head slightly to almost glance at the girl.

"Doing great!" Dani says sarcastically, loud yelps from Jay and Ice are still heard but the two ignore them. Their focus instead being on the witches seemingly cooking up a spell.

•••

Max paces across the room, hands in his brown hair.

"How're we gonna get them back?" Alastor asks, running his hands down his face.

"Gimme a minute ok? I'll figure it out." Max stops pacing and looks up with wide eyes. "The car! My parents walked to that party thing, the cars in the lot!" Max quickly get ups and runs down the stairs, pausing when he doesn't hear the two teens behind him.

"C'mon! What are you waiting for!"