Loyal

They reached the barn of Sweet Apple Acers as Applejack finished carrying the last of the bad apples into her barn. Applejack caught eye of Rainbow and Scootaloo and decided to walk over to them. "Howdy partners, what can I do for you" Scootaloo came up to Applejack, Applejack just motioned towards the barn.

Scootaloo just trotted into the barn and Applejack looked back over to Rainbow, who was smiling at her. "So Rainbow, what can I do for you?" Rainbow just placed a hoof on Applejacks shoulder.

"I'm only here to say thanks again, is there anything I can do to for you, I'd feel guilty if I never helped you with something" Applejack smiled back at Rainbow and hugged her, she felt the need to tell her that she had stronger feelings for her than any other pony she ever met.

Rainbow returned the hug in comfort. She started feeling weird as the hug lasted longer than they ever hugged before. "Uhh, Applejack?" Applejack opened her eyes and pulled back out of the hug.

"Oh, sorry Rainbow... I uh... got a little carried away" Rainbow smiled, allowing Applejack to sigh in relief that Rainbow never suspected anything.

"Would you like to help me harvest some of these apples?" Rainbow placed a hoof on her back to say that she couldn't do any hard work that required strength. Applejack realised and nodded, she should have known Rainbow wouldn't be able to do any hard work.

"How's the wing sugar cube?" Applejack asked as Rainbow felt the need to try and shake them.

"Been better, but it's fine, thanks to you" Rainbow smiled and walked over to Applejack.

Applejack just placed a hoof onto Rainbow's shoulder and smiled, "I wouldn't let my any of my friends die, especially not you Rainbow Dash"

They went in for another hug, pulled out after a while and stood there for a moment. Applejack was looking into Rainbow's eyes. They were amazing, the shade of purple made her eyes stand out, lustfully.

Rainbow's coat was light blue, cyan, it was magnificent. It let of a glow of colour than stood out from every other pony she knew, it was beautiful...

Rainbow's mane was glorious, truly the greatest in Equestria. It was really shiny and colourful, Applejack couldn't take her eyes off those beautiful eyes, then her mane and then her coat... she was magnificent.

--------------------

Rainbow walked home from Sweet Apple Acers, still thinking to why Applejack always went into a trance when ever she was near her, she thought nothing of it and just entered Twilights library.

As Rainbow walked in, she saw Twilight sitting down with a frown on her face. "Twilight, what's wrong?" Rainbow trotted over to Twilight, it looked as if she was crying, if she wasn't just now, she was earlier.

Twilight just looked over at Rainbow and stood up and walked towards the book she was reading, Rainbow just raised her eye in confusion. She looked around, normally Spike would be cleaning up the library, but he wasn't even here.

Rainbow suspected that what Twilight was upset about was something to do with Spike, as that could have been the only thing. "Twilight, is this something to do with Spike?" Twilight turned around and just nodded slightly, she then carried on reading.

Rainbow put a hoof on Twilights shoulder, "Tell me what happened Twilight, I'm sure I can help" Twilight took in a deep breath and smiled at how Rainbow was always so supportive, she was the element of loyalty for a reason.

"I may have got Spike annoyed again, but this time he left and said he wasn't coming back" Rainbow raised an eye at the fact that this happened before, why would Twilight be so upset about it this time... just then Rainbow noticed a small red patch on her cheek.

Rainbow ran her hoof down Twilights cheek, she frowned at Twilight. "Did... did he hit you?" Twilight nodded sadly, Rainbow took her hoof off Twilight and gave her a hug.

"It was an accident, he never meant to..." Rainbow looked at her in confusion "He was arranging the books in the upper level of the library, he walked down with a book in his hand, he threw it in my direction and it hit me"

"Didn't he say sorry?" Twilight shook her head.

"Why not? Did you anger him or something? He would never do something like that" Twilight just shrugged.

"I think he meant to throw it at me, but I don't think he expected it to hit me. I guess I may have over reacted at him and he walked out, leaving this... mess behind him" Twilight pointed to the library floor, it was covered in books.

Rainbow just went over and cleaned up the floor, it took Rainbow one hour to clean up the entire library. It would have taken Spike twenty minutes to clean it up. "Alright, the library is back to what it used to be, you okay Twilight?"

"Yes, I'm fine..." Twilight was still sad; Rainbow could see that she would start crying at anytime.

Rainbow walked over to Twilight, she was reading a book... it looked to be her diary or some sort of journal, the book had a small patch of blood on it in the corner. "Is that the book he hit you with?" Twilight closed it and nodded.

"Its more of a journal, he must have read it and saw some of the things I wrote about him... they're nothing bad, it's just that I wrote some things that might have upset him" Twilight just used magic to put the journal upstairs and under her bed.

Rainbow just hugged Twilight. It was an emotional hug that Twilight needed. It was comfortable, beautiful and warm. Twilight let her emotions spill out, she started crying onto Rainbow, her crying was happy and was the most emotional thing she ever did with the loyal Pegasus.

Hey there I'm sorry if I didn't update this story its just my WiFi has been out
Also thanx to my friends who helped me make this chapter ╭( ̄▽ ̄)╯╧═╧