The Emotional Truth

I'm sorry for all the people who have been waiting for quite a while t i hope u enjoy this chapter ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

"Are you Miss... Rainbow Dash?" The royal guard came out the train as it stopped outside Ponyville.

"Yes I am, why... are you here, there really is no need. I could have just gotten on the train by myself." The Guard came up to Rainbow Dash and nodded slightly.

"I've been sent here to escort you to the Wonderbolts themselves." The voice was stern and deep, it sent chills down Rainbow's spine.

"Well, that's nice. But, can you give me a minute? I need to do something important." The guard nodded and waited before he said anything.

"Miss Rainbow Dash, once you go to Canterlot, you might not be coming back" The guard said this with a very serious tone, it upset Rainbow.

"Why? Can't I come back after the reunion?" The guard shook his head and passed over a letter to Rainbow. The letter read; To Rainbow Dash. You have been invited to join the Wonderbolts themselves, along with going on tour with them across Equestria.

Rainbow should have been happy, but she was sad that she might not get to see her friends ever again. It was upsetting to know that she would never get to see Applejack again.

--------------------

-Two days earlier-

"Applejack, you got a minute?" Rainbow walked into the barn that Applejack was in, it was warm and well built. Rainbow looked over to Applejack, who had a worried expression her face.

Applejack looked away from Rainbow Dash, her tone was sad. "I'm sorry Rainbow, I shouldn't have done that to you, it was stupid of me to think you would actually like me in that way" Rainbow walked over to Applejack and put a hoof on her shoulder.

"Applejack, this hasn't done anything to our friendship. You expressed your feelings, there was nothing wrong in that... I'm not that sure about my own sexuality yet, so if you wanted... we could... try and see if we could work this out?" Applejack raised her head and looked at Rainbow; she had a gentle smile on her face and was holding onto her shoulder.

Just then, it caught Applejack by surprise. Rainbow kissed Applejack. It was comfortable and soft, they both closed their eyes and enjoyed the time they spend with each other, and it was making both Applejack and Rainbow's cheeks burn up.

Rainbow pulled out from the kiss and hugged onto Applejack, their coats were soft and they both enjoyed every moment they spent together. Rainbow thought on breaking the silence. "I'm willing to try anything Applejack" Applejack just walked away from Rainbow and laid down on the ground.

Applejack motioned for Rainbow to come over and lay with her for the night. "Its getting dark Rainbow, maybe you should stay here with me?" Rainbow looked outside and saw the sun slowly edging down the sky, Rainbow nodded, walked over and laid next to Applejack.

Applejack took off her hat and put it on Rainbow, then they kissed again, they got more used to it the more they did it. Rainbow was still unsure of her own sexuality, was she a lesbian? Was she bisexual? Only time would tell, they were hugging each other softly and calmly.