27: Communication??

Averil's pov
"What the hell Averil, I said a movie!" Kim whined slamming the bucket full of popcorn on the table.

I rolled my eyes and pointed at the flat screen tv. "It is a movie! See." She paused it on a certain part and looked at me with crossed arms and pursed lips.

"Now tell me who's on the screen." She looked at me as if I was dumb. I opened my mouth and closed it back up.

"Well..?"

I looked back at the screen seeing Malachai.

"Now tell me its just a coincidence so I can hit you upside your head." She lets out a frustrated breath before plopping next to me.

I licked my lips squinting. "I suppose I must've clicked on the wrong movie." She rolls her eyes and unpauses it.

"Like you totally didn't want to watch the movie he's in right?" I nod stiffly too proud to admit I want to see him, no them.

I grab the remote and skip a certain part. Kim slaps my arm making me drop the remote and let out a dramatic holler.

"Stop! Don't skip that part they was going to kill the bad guy!" She balls her lips up at me.

I such my teeth. "Yea well that's the part where he almost kisses that girl! Her name is literally Sali in the movie he could've fucking kisses someone hotter than that, you know what fuck the movie." I grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it at the tv.

Kimberly laughed in disbelief. "Are you seriously jealous because of a movie? Are you kidding me?"

I side eye her and flick her forehead before skipping into the guest room and jumping on the bed.

I let out a sigh, that sigh turns into me kicking the bed and throwing a pillow at the door so it can shut.

I miss them.

I tie my hair back and grab my phone on the nightstand. They've been texting me back and forth.. maybe if I click just one text.

Keys2MyHart

Yesterday at 9:46 PM

🤭wen
Lolll Cassius is mad because he misses you, Honeyyy

🤭wen Lolll Cassius is mad because he misses you, Honeyyy

Cass🌶️🌝
No I'm not, the wasabi was just too much.. I do miss you though. Come back or ill spank you.

Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Mala😌
Guys wtf, who took my charger?

Cass🌶️🌝
You can ask that instead of texting.. btw Hello baby Averil, We love you come back to us plzzzz.

🤭wen
He's drunk, so am I lul
—But hes not lying. we want you back 🥹
Sent at 11:41 Pm
—btw, i dont have your charger mal I think Cassy took it.