INTO OBLIVION | GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

"One day, we'll all fly away together, into the forever sky"

INTO OBLIVION | GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY"One day, we'll all fly away together, into the forever sky"

In which Allison Frost and the Guardians of the Galaxy fight to save their dear friend's life... and perhaps the galaxy along the way.

________________________The Guardians of the Galaxy were thriving

The Guardians of the Galaxy were thriving. Departing from Earth, they quickly worked to fix the despair left in Thanos' wake across the cosmos, even coming into ownership of Knowhere after the Collector's demise. They were back together, everything was seemingly going to end up being okay. At least, on the surface.

Nursing a grieving Ice Demon in the back of her head as well as her grieving boyfriend, Allison was struggling to keep up with her family's troubles. She wanted to be there for all of them, but with Nebula's lack of emotion and Drax's refusal to share his true feelings half the time, it was sure hard. She had to be grateful though, grateful that she managed to regain everything she had once lost. With the exception of Gamora, who didn't recognise any of them, they were at least home again.

But when a godlike being in the form of Adam Warlock comes crashing into Knowhere, purposely targeting Rocket, Allison's perfect little bubble is shattered. She finds that she also becomes a target as Queen Celestia followed Adam's lead, swearing to protect her own home by returning Allison to her's. The past Allison never wanted to encounter again had came back, and she wasn't sure how to keep her secrets whilst she fights to save her dearest friend and protect her counterpart that swore to never come in contact with the High Evolutionary ever again.
________________________