Part 27

Allison's POV

I wake to feel arms wrapped around my waist, I look over to see Theo snuggling into me as if, if he lets me go I won't return. Which is stupid cause this boy has my heart, we may not have known each other for that long but he has my heart.

I look out of my window to see it's light outside, the clock says it's 7:30 so breakfast won't be long.

I try getting out of bed but get pulled back in by a sleepy lover boy.

"Theo what are you doing?"

He opens his eyes and looks at me "not letting you get up"

I laugh "you have to let me get up, I need to get ready for breakfast and so do you"

"No we don't, we can stay here and cuddle all day" he mumbles

"We have the ball in malfoy manors house in a few days and I need to get a dress"

"But the balls in like 2 days, plus don't we have lessons?" He says

"Actually we don't, I'm pretty sure the teachers have a meeting today so they are letting 5th years and up go to hogsmade"

He stares at me "how do you know this?"

"When we were in the common room last night the group were talking about it, we're you not paying attention?"

He shrugs "I was more interested in the girl sitting on my lap"

"Come on we need to get up" I say pulling him out of bed

He grabs my hand and makes me fall onto him

"I like this position" he says with a smirk

I blush "well if you get up you may get more positions later"

With that he gets up, I laugh "your so horny"

He crosses his arms and plants a smirk on his face "am not, your more horny then me"

"We both know that's a lie" I say

He chuckles and I laugh.

I go in the shower and wash my hair, I use my vanilla and lemon scented shampoo and conditioner, then I use my coconut body wash.

I get out of the shower and brush my teeth and use mouth wash, I use the "exaresco" charm to dry my hair, so I can put my hair up.

I walk out of my dorm into my room to find Theo gone, probably doing his hair routine. I grab put my outfit for the day and grab my shoes. I then walk over to my desk and do my hair.

 I then walk over to my desk and do my hair