Part 62

TW - there will be some triggers in this part so if your uncomfortable I would advice you either don't read this part, or read with warning.

- Overdose
- Torture

Third Person POV

Just like how sudden the three boys' death was the ministry was just as quick to hide the truth behind the boys' death. The ministry told the daily profit;

3 Boys Found Dead In
Hogwarts School For Witchcraft And Wizardry

On March 17th 1997, 3 students were found lifeless in the Slytherin boys dormitories. These boys included, Jace Novak, Rolf Armstrong and Olivier Guathier.

Jace Novak and Rolf Armstrong have been students in Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry since their first year, both boys were sorted into Slytherin and had turned of age last year.

Olivier Guathier was travelling with Ilvermony for the Quadri Quidditch tournament which has been taking place over the past couple of months. Ilvermony one of the schools in this competition had been set to travel back to America on March 25th but are staying here until after the funeral of the three boys.

A case has been set up to investigate what actually happened that day, but we have been told by Dolores Umbridge what the ministry do believe happened.

"From the examination of the bodies the ministry believes that Jace Novak and Rolf Armstrong were under the Imperio curse and was forced to torture Olivier Guathier to his death using the unforgivable Cruciatus curse, we do not know how long Olivier was under the curse for but it had to be over 10 minutes.

We believe that after the death of Olivier the two boys we able to break the trance of being in the curse, but once they had seen what they had done the guilt consumed them and both decided to overdose themselves with muggle pills which were found in the bathroom next to their bodies.

The three boys will be missed dearly from those who knew them and those who never got the chance to speak to them."

But those who were there that day, and saw the state of their bodies will always know who actually did it,

Deatheaters.

But the question remains, how did they get into the school?

And why did they attack Jace, Rolf and Olivier?

Allison Evergreen POV

The day started sad, it's almost as if the universe knows what today is and is crying. The rain is shooting down like bullets, hitting everyone and everything in sight.

Everyone is gathered in the great hall, all dressed in black and green to celebrate the lives of Jace, Rolf and Olivier. Everyone, all students and adults are here, putting aside their house prejudice to morn the loss of these boys.

I'm sat next to Nova and Mattheo, with Ethan on the other side of her and Jake next to him. We're all at the front, in-front of the caskets. All three of the parents agreed to do the funeral at Hogwarts as that was where all their friends would be.

All three caskets lay in-front of us, with Jace in-front of nova and Ethan. There are photos of Jace with his friends and family on his casket, on Rolfs it's photos of him and his parents as well as with Jace and with Olivier it's him with his parents, grandparents, friends and the two other boys.