Part 42

Allison's POV

I step out of the fireplace and let all the tears stream down my face. I call out for Evelyn or Benjamin but no one answered.

I went in the kitchen to find no one so I head into the dining room to it filled with a load of people, including Minnie and Dumbledoor.

They all stares at me and saw my tears down my cheeks. "I'm sorry to interrupt I will go upstairs to my room" I say about to walk out of the room before getting called back.

"Allison" Evelyn says, "yeah" I say wipping my tears. "Come here and take a seat" she says patting down the empty chair next to her.

"Are you sure I don't want to interrupt" I say looking at her. "You aren't interrupting plus this is your house now" she says giving me a warm small.

I walk over to her and sit down, i wipe some of the tears from my face before looking at everyone.

"What happened?" Benji asks me. "Do they all know" I say looking at everyone around the table.

"Yes they do" Evelyn says to me, "and they aren't going to send me to Azkaban because I really don't want to do this I really don't what they made me do was horrendous even for cruel people" I say to her.

"They won't trust me" she says giving me a reassuring smile. "You can take your time dear" a ginger haired women says to me.

I give her a small smile before telling them "I used the floo powder as we know, I got there and saw Jake Mattheo molly and the whole group. Jake was asking me about what we did last night. The rest of the group was glad to know I wasn't hurt especially mattheo." I pause before continuing.

"Eventually Peter Pettigrew came out and told us he was ready to see us, we walked in and all the death eaters were there and I mean all of them. He started going on about how they are going to take over the ministry and one day the Wizarding world-" I get cut off by a man form down the table "he do you mean Voldemort?"

"Yeah Voldemort" I say before continuing "he was assigning assignments for every one. My one I had to do after the meeting" I say with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I had to kill 3 innocent people all because they were muggle born or half born. It's stupid that they had to die over something they couldn't even control. Then it got worse" I say before taking a breath. "What do you mean worse?" The ginger lady asked me "I had to crucio 2 small children who weren't older then 9. The screams were horrible and I couldn't stop I had to otherwise I would've been killed. They are children who had to watch there parents and grandfather die infront of there eyes before getting tortured. And do you know what bellatrix did? She was laughing the whole time. I'm 16 I shouldn't be doing any of this, I don't want to do any of this" I say breaking down crying again.

Evelyn pulls me into a side hug while I cry. There were small whispers going around the table but I didn't care.

After 20 minutes I calmed down and started talking to everyone at the table. Turns out the ginger lady is called molly Weasley she's Ron's mother.

"Do your ember yesterday when I told you about joining a club, this is the club" Evelyn says to me. "What is the club exactly?" I say confused.

"Don't answer her we can't trust her" Mad eye says from across the table. "Oh shut up, she's a child" Molly says to him "And a death eater" he says to her as if I'm not here.

"And she's in the room" Lupin says stepping in, "you can use Veritaserum if you don't trust me, or you could do an unbreakable vow" I say to them.

"How do you even know about unbreakable vows I didn't learn about them until I left hogwarts" Made eye says to me