Part 53

Allison's POV

I honestly don't remember anything from last night, all i remember is doing shots and that's all.

I don't know where I am, i think I'm in a bed cause of how soft whatever I'm laying on is.

But did I sleep with someone?

I open my eyes to see I'm not in my dorm.

Ok so I definitely slept with someone. Oh my Merlin who the actual fuck did I sleep with.

I sit up and take a proper look at my surroundings to see that I'm in Jake and Mattheo's dorm.

Ok so far so good I don't think I've slept with anyone, my clothes are on-

Wait these aren't my clothes, who the fucks clothes am I in. Oh god please be Jakes.

I hear the shower turn off and a Mattheo come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his V-line.

He looks ho-

Why am I thinking he looks hot he's my ex.

He looks at me "Morning" I groan in response

"How much did I drink last night? cause I feel like death warmed up"

He laughs at me, the audacity. It's too early for this.

For life.

"You had like 27 or more shots of fire whisky, no wonder you feel that bad you were proper out of it"

"What did I do?" Chances of me doing something I will regret are very high right now.

"Well I was chasing you around the room making sure you didn't do anything stupid" he starts.

I groan knowing something bad is going to happen "but?"

"But when the countdown started you were with me. And you got your new years kiss"

"I kissed you didn't I?" He chuckles "yes you did, then you passed out"

I bury my head in my hands "I'm so sorry" "it's fine honestly" he says trying to reassure me.

"Are these your clothes?" I say doing very exaggerated hand signals.

He nods "yeah, I didn't think you'd want to wear heels and a dress to bed so I did a spell to change you into some of my old clothes"

I mumble "thanks"

"Wait what's the time?" I ask him looking up from the bed

"Uh I think 10, why?" He says looking at me

Oh god in late "I need to go, but thanks soo much for looking after me last night I will repay you trust me" I say getting up

"See you later then" he says confused

I run straight into my dorm ignoring the fact that Molly and Enzo are both naked beside me.

I change into some leggings and a quidditch hoodie before running to Minnie's office.

Honestly I am so thankful I continued quidditch as I'm proper in shape otherwise I would be dead right now not going to lie.