im writing a fucking book

hi guys did u miss me

basically i reread this fanfic the other day and it reminded me how much i love writing

so i've decided im writing a fucking book

i'm literally go to uni like in september so i've got like two months but uknow when u feel the need to write, u have to write.

i know some of u have been wanting to see me write something else and like first of all bless ur hearts for saying that. second of all here u go i love you kiss me

book's called Coconut Flakes, on my profile if you're interested!!

here's the blurb:

Natalia believes she is just as much of a player as Riley, the hot guy in a band, until he cuts her off. Though her feelings for him remain, she is forced to trade in her half-hearted relationship for real ones, in the form of good-at-heart delinquent Bonnie and misunderstood loner Gio. As friendship blossoms, so does her capacity for love, though the baggage they each carry might ruin it all.

COCONUT FLAKES explores the unforgiving nature of life, the properties of love and the way in which we should seek to define ourselves in spite of it all.

now u might be thinking 'aureliora where's the mf romance in this book we don't want to just read about friendship' ok i promise you there is gonna be romance in it. think rubixcube's the good girl's bad boys but naughtier.

also off topic who else bawled their eyes out at tommy's 365 days without techno video. rest in peace man.

love u all

aureliora