6, celebration

thank you for all the votes and comments so far! you know who you are, and ily

6, 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Hello, ladies...and lads. This is my 300K celebration stream," I say, checking the chat to see that there are 35,000 viewers. My eyes widen. "The fuck? Wait, why are there so many of you here? It's really late."

The chat is full of:

username1 the americans have invaded

username3 it's not late here

username2 GET YOUR GUNS AWAY FROM ME

username4 i'm not bri ish

"Fair enough," I continue, leaning back in my chair and clasping my hands together. "But, guys, could you please not split the chat in two? I don't want to sponsor another 18th century revolutionary war."

Suddenly my chat goes crazy. No--not with donations, subs or their little witty quips. This time, it's Dream Stan Spam. That's right. That's what I'm calling it. It's a chain that radiates death to those who interrupt it. Dream. Stan. Spam.

"Dream, are you there?" I ask, leaning forward in my seat and staring at the screen. A big bright message pops up in chat:

dreamwastaken join the vc gamer girl

I do as told. I pull up Discord on one of my monitors and join the voice channel that he's in. It's just him, though Sapnap is probably going Live on Instagram with rap music and George is probably asleep.

"Hello, Dream," I say as soon as I enter the VC. 

"Are you drunk?" His voice is laced with amusement.

"No," I snap, narrowing my eyes at the monitor. "What? How do you know that?"

"You're slurring your words."

"No, I'm not." I look at the camera sweetly. "Chat, am I slurring my words?"

"You are," Dream laughs. "It's funny though."

"I'm not funny. I'm a woman," I say ironically.

"More like a girl."

"Dream," I start, putting my head in my hands and feigning a cry. "Please stop bullying me on my own stream."

He doesn't respond to my fake crying. Nonchalantly, he asks, "Is it legal to drink at 18 there?"

"Of course it is!" I brighten up, imitating TommyInnit's explosive reactions. "Long live the queen, am I right, chat?"

tommyinnit YEAHHHHHH

I glance at my chat and laugh. "Thanks, Tommy. Now click off my stream. I'm drunk."

"Azzy, let's 1v1," Dream says. "I'm already on. I'm waiting."

"Okay, let me get on the server."

I load up my Minecraft launcher and get on the Dream SMP. I press Tab. The only people on the server are me, Dream, Callahan, Skeppy and BadBoyHalo.