22, all the muffins

22, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬

"Fuck!" 

"Language," BadBoyHalo—Darryl—mutters under his breath, turning red as he's the first to break this silence.

Nick turns to the door. His shoulders sink at the sight of his friend and superior, grumbling a "Sorry" as he continues to play Monopoly with the boys. George stares awkwardly at the number of people at the door; Clay doesn't even look, a smile playing on his lips.

I gulp loudly. I know that my eyes must have doubled in size since they fell on the people in front of me.

"Why do you look so surprised?" Skeppy—Zak—asks, laughing right after. "You invited us. What, did you think we wouldn't show up?"

"No! No, no," I say, shaking myself out of my daze. "I expected you and AngelBoyHalo. Hi, Darryl. I just didn't expect..."

Celestia and Maia.

"Surprise?" Celestia starts, trying a smile. Her cyan-blue hair looks so much more vivid up close.

"I brought a peace offering," Maia continues, sticking her hand out. She's holding a muffin. "It's from the airport. I ate the other one."

"Is that chocolate?" BadBoyHalo asks curiously, licking his lips. "I approve of this gift."

I look back over my shoulder again. Clay still doesn't seem fazed.

What? Why wouldn't he be fazed by Celestia and Maia showing up? Did he invite them?

"Are you gonna let us in?" Zak asks, raising his brows at me. What nice brows. "Or do you need us to sign a few contracts first?"

"Yeah, sure. Just chant '14' a few times and I'll let you in."

"That's not a very reliable contract. I might have to put in a few 'pingspoofing's too."

I nod along to Zak's idea. "That's fair."

Darryl groans in the background.

"Come in, everyone."

instagram

azzpen

💜 💬 ✈️liked by dreamwastaken and 54,986 othersazzpen for legal reasons, that beer bottle is not mineview all 382 comments

💜 💬 ✈️
liked by dreamwastaken and 54,986 others
azzpen for legal reasons, that beer bottle is not mine
view all 382 comments

eretvr but it is yours
azzpen once a traitor always a traitor
tommyinnit Bitch Boy

skeppy wait y arent u in this
azzpen let's play where's wally