update

hey, everybody.

it's me.

update -- a dreaded title, i know. it's important though.

first of all, 200K. that's insane. thank you all so, so much for the support and i hope you'll join me when i write something more serious! means the world :)

onto today's subject.

i've been getting a lot of dms and comments asking me how i am. they're so sweet and thank you, i'm fine. school, people, family, the usual. think some of you thought i fell off the face of the earth! i haven't. but, seriously, thank you. please don't worry your busy heads about me.

you're honestly such a wholesome bunch of readers, like, it's insane. i read all of the threads and y'all are so funny. love you guys, genuinely, and thanks for joining me on this journey. i really don't wanna let you guys down and i think that's what's made me delay answering that dreaded question:

"when are you going to continue the story?"

"when is the next chapter coming?"

because, to be frank, i don't think i'm going to continue this story.

and ahh i hate doing this to you guys because i myself hate it when authors don't finish things that they start. but let me explain.

this story has been a fluffy way for me to get through the hardest parts of lockdown, trapped in my room, not allowed to see anybody, consuming twitch on the daily. i'm sure it also was for the majority of you guys, but that's not to say that some of you aren't still going through this. i just haven't been able to get back into it, now that school's started again and i'm seeing more people. frankly, i've lost the motivation.

not that i don't love the boys. slowly catching up with all the manhunts and the dating shows that have been thrown at us, simping for andrea on insta...

anyway

'daydreaming' doesn't feel complete to me, even though the mc and sugar daddy dreamy dream got together. i'm sure a lot of you feel that way. 

so, to hopefully make up for it, i've decided to compile a list of things that i planned and intended on happening. it'll be the chapter right after this one: epilogue. other than that, i guess you could say that the fic's over.

you all deserved an update. i'm sorry it's not the one that you guys wanted.

aureliora