SS Part 8: The Meeting with an Angel (Tere Bin, Meerasim)

Maa Begam did not want to enter the room without knocking as she could not hear any voice coming out of the room and thought they might have dozed off.... The light knock on the door woke him up as he found himself wrapped around Meerab... She was in deep sleep but somehow managed to get off without waking her up... He opened the door to find Maa Begam standing with Meesam who was wide awake and grinned at the sight of her new favorite man...

"How is Meerab doing?" Maa Begam asked... "Better... she is sleeping" Murtasim confirmed.... "Good... let her sleep... Now, look at my princess... I tried so many tricks to put her into sleep but instead she was hell-bent on putting ME to sleep... Naughty", Maa Begam pulled Meesam's cheeks and kissed her fingers... Murtasim chuckled at his mother's comment and took his daughter into his arms, who threw her feet in the air with excitement.... "....take this and let me know if you need help...I made it fresh...her diaper is also changed, just change her clothes to something light for sleep" Maa Begam handed over the feeding bottle before leaving ....

Murtasim quietly took her inside and decided to pick up something for sleep on the way.... he took out a soft baby yellow one -piece pajamas and walked towards the bed... laying her down on the bed, he started to undress little Meesam... very carefully he took out her arms from the sleeves and then legs... he learnt Meerab wiping Meesam's body with a warm wipes and then smoothing baby powder, especially on her neck and underarms... "Baba is going to wipe your body... you need to be a good girl and not make a noise.... we will let momma sleep, okay? " Murtasim whispered to his girl, who pretended to attentively listen to her Baba.... the little one only took 'Baba' from the statement and threw the rest of the context out of her mind.... "Baabbaa" Meesam clapped with a giggle, startling her already nervous father...

"....You did it, my love....I "AM" your Babba..." Murtasim's eyes twinkled as he excitedly emphasized and grabbed her into his arms to give her a hug... when Meesam wrapped her tiny hands around his neck, reciprocating the gesture of affection.... Murtasim left a quick peck on her left shoulder and laid her back on the bed to continue the unfinished task... he shook the baby powder on his left hand and started to smooth it out on her tummy, neck, underarms ... he did a little tickle on some points and waited for Meesam to react and she would just giggle and sometimes would laugh ....

The father put the pajamas on his daughter, again making sure to hold the arms softly while slipping them into the sleeves.... the freshness has done its' work as she yawned... Murtasim gently adjusted her on his lap, head in the crook of his left elbow and her bottom on his lap, as he held the nipple of the bottle close to her lips and she instantly sucked in.... He watched her with a smile while she was being fed .... her eyes were looking at him with wonder, she found his warmth very comforting and she loved his smell.... it gave her a sense of closeness and security ....with MuMu, she felt happy and fun but with Babba, she felt special and secured ... and finally Meesam was falling into a deep slumber ...

************************

He opened his eyes when he felt the little movement on his chest.... He remembered how he fell asleep right after placing the empty bottle on his bedside table.... Murtasim looked down to find little Meesam trying to adjust herself on his broad chest in her sleep as she grabbed onto the buttons of his kurta with her tiny fingers... he slowly pulled himself to a half seated position as his back rested against the headboard... left hand held onto Meesam's head while right hand around her bottom.....he looked over to Meerab's side and found her to be in deep sleep.... he realized Meesam did not go to her momma for her midnight cravings like the other night... did that mean she had a peaceful sleep on her babba's chest ? If this was the case, screw the soft bed or the secured crib, she would be sleeping on her Babba's pec major every single night onwards, as he decided...