CHAPTER 1

SANA's pov:

I reached the gate of my college and saw a huge masculine figure sitting with a group of people, I narrowed my eyes at a women sitting right over his lap.

I rolled my eyes and started moving towards my class, did i make my project? I think i did.

I was on my way when i got dragged by someone in a empty room with a huge palm over my mouth.

I know this fragrance and touch.

"Ummmhum" i tried to talk but due to his palm over my mouth doesn't let any word make sense.

"Why did you rolled your eyes at me!?" I sighed deeply as he removed his palm from my mouth.

"Tell me little mama" he roamed his hands over my petite body his hands stopped at my waist and pulled me towards himself that his crotch rubbed over the fabric near my stomach.

"Sid, why was that priya sitting on your lap!?" I questioned him with anger filled eyes.

His eyes instantly turned from soft to hard filled with remorse how did i forget his bipolar personality.

He grabbed my haw tightly causing pain as he digged his nails over my skin.

"How dare you question me!!" He yell at me "huh!?" He yells again over my face causing my eyes to turn wet.

"Yo-you are hurting me" I whispered while i try to remove his hands from my jaw.

"How dare you question me!!" He yelled again putting more pressure over my jaw.

"How did you allow her to sit over your lap?" I questioned him again and now his face was full red in anger.

He left my jaw and raised his hands in the air I shrieked my eyes as i knows what's coming after a second i felt a string pain on my left cheek i open my eyes to see this angry man.

"How many time do i tell you I. WILL . SIT. however i want to sit with my friends you do not tell me if it's right or wrong, get that?" She soft yell at me with his dominating voice sometime i dont absolutely love him because of the things he does to me but i myself is confused in my feelings.

"Now leave! Your class have been started" he said and left me alone in that dark empty room.

I sit there while holding my left cheek where he slapped me but i feel no pain as the pain in my heart is overpowering the physical pain why can't he be like other boyfriends? Why can't he be sweet? Just like i wanted him to be!? He is caring but sometimes he just forgets who is standing in front of him and what he is doing to that person.

What does he thinks, looking at the love of their life sitting with a person on their lap would make me happy? Absolutely not no one would bare that, not even him then how could he think that i will not question him.
.

SO THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY SOME MIGHT FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BUT THIS IS ABOUT THE TOXIC RELATIONSHIP SO THERE MIGHT BE MANY DISTURBING PARTS SO PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE

I DO NOT WANT THEM AS SIDNAAZ TO BE LIKE THIS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW AMAZING PEOPLE THEY ARE AND HE WAS!

SO I AM CHANING THEIR NAMES TO SANA AND SIDKANT.

Bully's obsession On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara