CHAPTER 5

Hello readers this is really important note for you all because this fiction is not just a fiction but its a real life experience of one of my friends this story is fiction but but the story line it's all real!!
So because it's her experience i will end the story the same she have experience it....

So let's get back to the chapter you know the drill comment so i could post more chapters.

Next day i woke up and the first thing i did was check my phone to see if there is any text or anything from sid.. and yet again for my disappointment there is none.

I got dressed for my classes and went towards my college ,this college is huge but the campus isn't so its very easy to find people but sometimes hard to because somedays is packed with students.

I scanned my eyes through student to see that one muscular physique calling me towards him but my face turn into a frown when i saw priya feeding him some sandwiches with her hands.

He never let me do that neither i did because i came to know he doesn't like it , he thinks this kind of stuff is childish and immaturely stupid behaviour .

I looked down and walked inside my respective building and search for my class.

As always i sat behind at the last bench.

"Woah, cant you see!" I girl yelled at me who was sitting on my place.

"I'm sorry" I politely apologise to her and sat beside her because there is only one bench at the back.

"That's fine" she raise her head and spin it towards me "you don't have to apologise i was mad at something and i just... i am sorry" she apologised to me making me smile at her.

"No that's fine..." i smile at her I haven't seen her before is she new ... i think i should ask her "are you new here!?" She nodes with an unfortunate expression.

"Hii i am sana" i forward my hand as she shakes it "angelina" she introduce herself making me smile wholeheartedly finally i will have a friend.

We were talking slowly in the lecture and giggling and laughing at each others joke.

We were laughing when suddenly we both felt a small hard thing on face we looked in front just to see the red angry face of our professor.

"I want you both to explain what i was explaining a moment ago" the professor ordered i looked at angelina and she shrugged her shoulders and bend a little towards me.

She put her palm over her mouth "I dont even know which subject professor he is" she mumbled making my eyes widen but a hard giggle left my mouth.

"Out!!" The professor shouted making whole class pin drop silence i look around oh god not anymore... more humiliation infront of 70 to 80 people i cant bare it i just feel to bury inside the ground as soon as possible.

"Ok" i looked at angelina as how casual she took her bag and walked out of the class not even dared to apologise.

I gulp and i think this is best i also should go out i pick my back "sorry sir" apologies and left the room.

"What took you soo long" angelina question me as i came out "i said sorry to him" she looked at me like I've done a murder.

"Stupid girl" she said making an angry face "why?" I question her as we were moving towards the library.

"Tune meri izzat mitti mai mila di yaar" angelina scoffed "kya attitude mai mein bahar aae thi" she made a sad face "sorry" i mumbled to her i think she is right.

"But tujhe samjhna chaheye na, it was our mistake we were laughing while he was teaching" i tried explaining her why i did it.

"Shutup now!" I looked at her with a sad face.

We entered inside the library and went near first table the peon came to take our name for registration as i was writing my name i saw sidharth's name too, did he check in here? Where is he?

🫧🫧🫧