Chapter 6

I looked around to see whether sid is really here or someone just randomly wrote his name!

"Agelina.. I'll just come" i said to Angelina excusing myself and acted like i am searching some book.

And the most shocker was sidharth!! He was standing in front of the book shelf.

And searching for a book i hid behind another shelf to not get caught by him.

But what is he really doing here!? He hates book and specially library!

"Hey sid what are you doing here" roman classmate of sid asked "why can't i be here" sid replied curtly still busy searching for a book.

"No i mean you and book it's a completely shocker!!" He exclaimed and i cant agree more "hmm, anyway roman can you tell me or like suggest any book which I could gift a girl" sid replied and my heart sank into my stomach, who is he renting book for!?

"What kind!?" Roman asked looking at sid a crocked brows and a hand on his waist..  "like fiction or something" sid scratched his neck while replying, when did sid started reading fiction!? Oh wait! Is he renting book for me!?

"Your girl reads fiction?" Roman have his one brow in the air as sid nodded with a meekly smile.

I think he wants to suprise me lets just not ruin it... maybe he want to repent for his deed or words which he said to me.

NEXT UPDATE WHEN 10 comments!

A SHORT UPDATE BUT WILL UPDATE SOON REALLY BUSY IN SUPPORTING AND PRAYING FOR PALESTINE 🇵🇸 YOU SHOULD DO TOO, NO MATTER WHAT RELIGION you belong to YOU JUST HAVE TO BE A HUMAN AND A SOFT YET STRONG HEART TO SUPPORT THEM..