CHAPTER 4

20 inline comments for next update ... till than enjoy this one.

"Sid!?" I went near him as he was getting weak and sat on his knees while rubbing his chest.

"Sid?" I put my hands over him back just to get it jerk by him.

"Le-leave you?" He asked breathing heavily it's hard for him to really breath..

I shake my head "do-don't" he pushed my hands as again i was trying to touch him.

"I-i wi-will leave y-you" he tried standing up but his legs betrayed him, his mouth open wide to breath through it.

"No, no dont leave me" I cried seeing his condition my sid , he is suffering, how can i let him be alone when he is so vulnerable.

"But please let me touch you" I cried pleadingly coming towards him as he let me rub his back to soothe his pain.

He laid his head over my chest and breath near my cleavage.

"Are you alright!?" I cupped his face making him look towards him he seems normal to me now.

"You will not tell me to leave you" he declared looking into my eyes which shows determination and dominance.

"I will never if this gives you pain" i kissed his lips softly making him smirk and within a second he started eating my lips.

His hands roamed all over my curves today he brutally broke my heart and for that he deserves to stay away from me but how can i let him suffer? How can i hurt him? He is my everything, he is everything i have, everything i own, i will never risk him when i know there are many people whose eyes are on him.

"Sid i think i should change i might catch cold" shouldn't he be the one telling me this but instead i told him this not trying to make it obvious that for sometime i need to stay away from him for my sanity.

He hummed before letting me go off his embrace.

I came out to my room just to see him sitting on the bed with my phone in his hands.

"Sid?" I questioned through my eyes because asking him vocally could cause damage to me.

"Oh just checking if any loser have slide into your dms" he casually said making me narrow my eyes at him.

"You don't want anyone to slide into my dms but want me to chill when a girls slide over you lap?" He instantly snapped his head at me with his eyes burning with anger.

"Never" he jumped of the bed "I repeat never compare her with you" he dangerously came closer to me while his words churned my stomach it could be dont compare yourself with her but he always have a bad choice of words.

"You can never reach till her" he spoke over my face and left, when will i ever get his love but the good thing is... he is gone for now his ego is more higher than his height and i know now he'll directly come tomorrow.

Good thing it's my detox time.

This update just because you guys choose to complete the target soo early.