Mudkip X Reader

(I hope the picture loads cause I like it *^* oh and there's gonna be a bit of jealousy in this, gawd I hate stories like that but I'm doing it anyways.)

You and your friend, (f/n)(friend name) were going to the beach. It was a nice day outside in summer, so why not. You guys arrived and your eyes widened. Your crush, Mudkip, was there. He had saved your life once and you two hung out from time to time. You had developed a crush on him as well. You told (f/n) about him, and she wanted to meet him. You felt kind of unsure about it though. "Is that the boy you always talk about?" (F/n) asked, walking toward him. "Yes but come here we have to set up the towels and stuff..." You pulled on her arm a little. You didn't want her to meet him. "He's hot.. I understand why you like him." She smiled, dropped her stuff and ran to him. You growled and felt a little anger inside. You put your stuff down and ran after her. "Oh hey (y/n)! Who's this?" Mudkip looked at (f/n). "Her name is (f/n)..." You sighed. "Huh..Nice name... I'm guessing (y/n) told you about me?" Mudkip asked (f/n). "Yes..and I always thought you would be nice to hang out with..you're really cute too..." She smiled and looked at him dreamily. You gasped. "(F/n)!!" You whined. "What? I'm allowed to like him to! He's not yours after all." (F/n) glared at you. "You like me...?" Mudkip turned toward you. Your face heated up and you glared at (f/n). You ignored Mudkip's question and grabbed your stuff, walking away. (F/n) knew her way home so she didn't care, she was just talking on and on with Mudkip. You had told her you liked him..and this is what she did... Mudkip watched you walk away sadly, ignoring (f/n). You sat far away from them under a tree. Your eyes teared up and you hugged your knees to your chest. Your own best friend stole your crush... "He's not mine anyways..." You whispered to yourself and cried. "Who says?" You heard a voice from behind you. You turned to see Mudkip smiling at you. "W..what...?" You tried wiping your tears away. He sat next to you and dried your tears for you. "I've had a crush on you for a while too..I didn't think you would like me back though..." He explained. You blushed a little and smiled. "Oh and uh, I think your friend is strange... She saw a Rapidash and instantly ran after him. I'm guessing she falls in love with everyone she sees?" He asked. "Yeah...I didn't think she'd like you..I told her I liked you and then she did that...I guess I was just jealous...." You said sadly. He pulled you close to him and hugged you. "It's ok to get jealous... It's normal... But now you don't have to, cause you're mine~" he smiled. You blushed and leaned into him. He leaned into you and you kissed. You smiled within the kiss and soon pulled away. Mudkip smiled and snuggled into you. "Wanna go for a swim?" He asked. You nodded and he picked you up bridal style, making you giggle. You two had fun all day, while (f/n) was scaring the crap out of boys...

(I don't even. More requests?)