Sylveon

You were sitting outside of a bakery that was more of a rest stop in the middle of wild grasses. You were eating a muffin of your favorite flavor. It was a nice day, and the sun was shining in the beautiful, blue sky. A boy came out of the bakery, humming a cheerful tune. His hair was pink and he has bow all over him. Someone would definitely mistaken him for a girl.

"Are you enjoying your treat?" He asked you, smiling cheerfully. He was wearing a little pink apron. He must've worked there.

"Yes! Thank you for asking," You smiled cheerfully.

"Of course! Let me know if you need anything at all! Call me Sylveon." He smiled, giving you a small wave. Your eyes widened.

"You're a humanized Pokémon?"

"Yes, ma'am!" He giggled, sitting in the chair across from yours.

"With a job?" You asked. It wasn't everyday that you met a humanized Pokémon who worked. Why would he need the money?

"Yes, I just enjoy making sweets for people. I donate all the money to people who actually need it." Sylveon smiled shyly.

"That's amazing!" You exclaimed, smiling, "I don't think I've ever met someone as nice as you, in person!"

"Hahah, yeah, if only we really could meet in person..." He laughed weakly, rubbing the back of his head.

"What?"

"Nothing!!" Sylveon looked away nervously. You stared at him, confused. Instead of questioning him, you shook your head, forgetting about it.

"Hey, I wanna know more about you. Can we hang out at my place?" Sylveon suddenly asked, smiling shyly once again. His smile was the cutest thing you've ever seen, and you wanted to see more of it. It could make anyone smile, including you.

"Yes, of course!" You finished your muffin and stood, throwing the napkin and paper wrap from the muffin away. He stood as well, taking your hand into his, making a soft blush spread across your face. He seemed to notice, because his own face became red as well.

"Ah... Miss, what's your name? Forgive me, I forgot to ask."

"(Y/n)," you replied.

"(Y/n)? That's absolutely beautiful." Sylveon smiled, giggling as the blush grew along your face. You hid in your hands, squeaking slightly. He chuckled and moved your hands away from your face, getting close. Your eyes widened and you stared into his wonderfully blue eyes. He stared right back into your beautiful (e/c) eyes, a small smile on his lips. He was inches away from your face, and you couldn't handle the distance any longer. You leaned forward, and...

You woke up.

You sat up, hugging a Sylveon plush close to your chest. You didn't remember having the plush, and you saw a little name pin on it, spelling out Sylveon. It was the one that Sylveon had worn...

You looked around and saw a note on your nightstand. You picked it up and read to yourself silently;

Dear Beautiful (Y/n),

I know you must be confused when you read this, so let me explain.

When you pressed closer to me and I almost got to feel your sweet lips, a few robbers had shown up and knocked you out. They took you and several things from my bakery and almost did very bad things, but luckily my brother got their before me. He handled the robbers, and I got you back.

I found your house with a little bit of research, and there happened to be a key under the doormat. That's how you got in bed. The little Sylveon plush was proof that it wasn't a dream, because I watch too much TV and thought you might possibly forget or doubt anything that happened. Also, I changed you into your pajamas using my bows so I didn't have to look. I wanted to stay loyal, and it look at your body. Heh... Don't worry, I didn't leave you.

I'm either downstairs on the couch sleeping, in the kitchen baking you a delicious treat, or in the garden if it's daylight by the time you read this. Don't worry, I'm okay!

Love, Sylveon.

Your eyes widened and you gasped. He must've been asleep, it wasn't morning yet. You quickly got up, noticing you were in your pajamas. You smiled to yourself and grabbed the plush, running downstairs. You saw some cupcakes on the counter, wrapped in plastic to keep them fresh. Sylveon was on the couch, sleeping. He looked absolutely adorable.

You snuck over to him and got onto your knees next to him, petting his head softly. He stirred and opened one eye, looking up at you.

"O-Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you!" You rubbed the back of your neck nervously.

"Oh, it's alright. I had just fallen asleep anyways." Sylveon smiled, sitting up. You suddenly hugged him, causing his eyes to widen and a blush to spread across his face.

"Thank you, so much...." You smiled, looking into his eyes. He smiled back at you, before closing his eyes slightly and moving closer. You knew what he was doing, and you giggled softly. You leaned forward, and kissed him softly on the lips.

Sylveon wrapped his arms around your waist as you straddled him on the couch. He held the kiss, kissing you passionately, making sure it was a good kiss for your first. After a few more seconds, he pulled away for air.

You smiled at him before leading him up to your bedroom. You laid down and gestured for him to lay next to you, which he did, a bit hesitantly. You cuddled him, smiling. He wrapped his arms around you to comfort you, snuggling you.

"I love you, Sylveon...~"

"I love you too...~"

---------------------------

Sylveon really reminded me of someone.

*Cough*

That's the last request I have for all of my oneshots. However, they are not reopening yet. I plan to update chapter stories first, but I have testing this week so I won't be able to update much. An author's note will be made once I am ready to take requests. Thank you all for your patience.