Espeon

You were in a forest, the sun shining through the leaves. It was a hot day, and being in the shade made it cooler. You found a clear spot that was still shaded by the trees. You unwrapped your jacket from your waist and laid it down, sitting on it.

You watched as a few bird Pokémon flew by, singing wonderful songs with their cries. It made the mood very calm, and relaxing. It was a bit lonely though. The place also began to give you an eerie vibe.

You sighed and ignored it, leaning forward as you sat. You began to pick at the grass, picking some out of the ground. You threw it behind you and picked a little wild flower that was growing. You smiled as you observed it. It was a beautiful red, and bloomed amazingly despite being all alone in its place. Many other flowers around you were like that, spread apart. You looked around at the other flowers, before looking down at the one you picked. You suddenly gasped in surprise, dropping the flower.

The once red flower had turned white, and had absolutely no colors anywhere. It was as if an artist forgot to paint in a spot on their painting. You quickly looked back at the grass you picked, which had also turned white. You got up, tying your jacket around your waist, nervous and a bit frightened. You didn't remember the place having plants that turned white when picked. You had to get out immediately.

You began to run, trying to get out of the seemingly beautiful forest. You noticed something and suddenly stopped in your tracks. You had to of been running straight ahead for about five minutes... Why was the same white flower and grass here? You ran away from it! Not to it!

"W-What's going on...?" You mumbled out loud. You heard a slight chuckle from somewhere, but where? It seemed to echo... You couldn't tell the exact location.

"Who's there?!" You yelled out. There was no response... But a cracking noise. You turned quickly, and you realized the noise was wood splitting. A tree that was right in front of you was falling. The tree was not there before...

You stiffened up as the tree kept splitting from its roots. The tree began falling in your direction, and that's when you realized you should probably run. You began running in the opposite direction, barely missing the tree as it fell. When it fell, there wasn't a sound after that. No birds, no ruffling of tree leaves, no wind, there was nothing.

The world around you suddenly began to turn white. After every object was white, the ground flattened. The trees, the grass, and the flowers were gone. The only thing that remained was you and the picked flower and picked grass. It was like you were in a giant white box.

"H-Hello?" You called out, scared. You didn't expect a response but... Someone responded.

"Hello." A voice said. It was a low, calming voice. You looked over to see a man standing there neatly, with lavender hair and odd looking ears. Who was he?

"Who am I? I am Espeon." He smiled. Did he read your mind?!

"Yes."

"Okay, okay, I get it, stop, that's weird-" You huffed. He chuckled and leaned down, picking up the white flower you had picked. You felt guilty and looked away nervously, but he walked over to you.

"Don't feel bad. It was just a prop, anyways. The whole forest didn't even exist." Espeon stayed calmly, making the flower disappear.

"It... Didn't exist?"

"No, of course not. How could something so perfect possibly exist?" He smiled, taking your hand gently. He lifted it to his face and kissed your hand softly, causing you to blush slightly.

"It was fake?" You asked. He nodded.

"Yes, it was fake. Everything in it was fake, even me and even you. You aren't even with me right now, you're just imagining it in your head as you read words upon an electric device. Your mind does wonders, don't you think?" Espeon asked.

"Um... What?"

"Nothing," he said quickly, "Wake up now." He suddenly put a finger on your forehead, and you gasped as you felt yourself seem to have cool air again. You sat up.

You were in your bedroom, lying in bed with the lights off. You looked at the time. It was 3:32 AM.

"It was a dream?" You asked yourself, confused.

"No." A voice said from the corner of the room. You gasped and looked over, to see none other than Espeon.

"Can you maybe not-?"

"How about I do it anyway?" Espeon chuckled. You sighed and looked away. He smiled and walked over, grabbing your chin to make you look at him. Your eyes widened and you looked into his eyes, which had caused you to start blushing. He got closer to your face, closing his eyes. You thought of pulling a prank on him but figured it would backfire, so you kissed him back.

Despite you wanting to punch Espeon in the face, the kiss was amazing. His lips were soft, and he was so gentle about it. Soon he pulled away, smiling.

"I-I uh, I.."

"I love you too, dear." Espeon smiled, giving you the flower you picked before. It was full of color. You smiled at him and kissed him again quickly, pulling away a few seconds afterwards.

"Heh... Get some sleep, I'll see you soon, dear." Espeon smiled.

You nodded and laid back down, setting the flower on the nightstand. Espeon pulled the blanket over you, sitting on the edge of your bed. You fell asleep quickly, and he gave you only good dreams for the rest of the night.