Mew

It is really hard to find a male version of Mew but oh my gosh this picture was super cute.

(F/P) = Favorite Pokémon

-------------------------

You were walking around in a strange, abandoned place. It was the ruins. Your surroundings were foggy and oddly silent. You felt one of the Pokéballs attached to your belt shake a bit, before (F/P) suddenly escaped from its ball. It jolted up ahead, leaving you behind.

"H-Hey! Wait up!" You called out and chased it, not wanting either of you to get lost in such a creepy place.

You were suddenly in a clear building that was halfway crumbled to the ground. You heard giggling and turned your head to see a boy playing with (F/P). The boy had pink hair and a pink outfit. You noticed the light pink ears and tail he also had. Could it possibly be one of the Pokémon who were humanized?

The boy began to float suddenly, laughing as (F/P) began chasing his tail as he swished it around. You watched curiously, thinking it was cute. The boy noticed you and squeaked before suddenly disappearing.

"Huh..?" You looked around before hearing a giggle from behind you. Someone tapped your shoulder and you turned quickly, only to see no one there. There was another giggle.

"Teleportation is something, ain't it?" A childish voice said cheerfully. You turned to the voice to see the same boy.

"You are one of the humanized Pokémon... Aren't you?" You asked.

"Of course," he began to float upside down, "I'm Mew!~"

You stared at him, and it made sense. The ears and tail did look familiar, after all. You couldn't believe that he was right in front of you.

Mew must've noticed that you were in awe, because he giggled and flew around, doing a little flip in the air. He was trying to impress you. It really did work.

"So, you're (Y/n), right?" Mew asked, sitting on a pedestal in front of you. (F/P) went back into its ball.

"Yes... How did you know my name?" You asked, curious.

"Arceus told me your name. I guess he knew we'd meet?" Mew laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. You nodded in reply. Man, it was amazing knowing how the legendary and mythical Pokémon kept it touch.

"So, Trainer (Y/n)... Try and catch me!~" Mew giggled and jumped off the pedestal, flying away quickly. Your eyes widened as you grabbed a Pokéball from in your bag and you chased after him. You threw one, but he jerked to the side in time. You whimpered and got out another, throwing it again. It almost hit until he teleported out of the way. You groaned and sighed, looking around for him. Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"I like you, (Y/n). You're really fun! Be my trainer?" Mew smiled, hugging you from behind. Your face became red and you couldn't help but smile.

"Of course..."

"I don't want to be in a Pokéball, though. Is that okay?" He asked. You nodded and smiled.

"Well then... I'll guide you out of here!" Mew smiled and grabbed your hand, running off. You laughed and followed close, happy with this special encounter.