Dialga

It was night time and you were standing at the edge of a tall cliff, looking at the city below. The city was beautiful in the night, and being on a mountain let you see the stars. Why were you on a mountain? Something had led you there. It wasn't exactly a Pokémon or a person, there was just some feeling you had. It was as if a Hypno used hypnosis on you, and you were lured to this strange place. It looked ancient, and you assumed maybe you'd find something amazing.

You stopped looking at the view and continued walking to the place you assumed you were supposed to go. It was strange, because you didn't know you were even allowed up here. Was something really luring you here?

You continued walking until you appeared at a cave. It was dark inside, so you let out Magnemite and walked into the cave, it following you in. It used flash and lit the cave up so you could see, and you saw a man standing in the middle of the cave, facing the opposite direction. His outfit was odd and you felt as if... you saw it somewhere before.

"I can feel you staring at me, dear," The man let out a low chuckle before turning, smirking at you, "I am none other than Dialga. Yes, I lured you here."

"Um-"

"What for you ask? Well, because I wanted to talk to you. I heard about you through Arceus. You're a famous one, aren't you, (Y/n)?"

"I-"

"Palkia also has his eyes on you, but I stole you away first." The man cut you off twice, but the last thing he said caught you off guard. Two legendaries, who had been humanized, had their eyes on you? Why? You hadn't even become the champion yet, so you didn't know why you were so popular, according to Dialga.

"What do you mean you stole me away?" You asked curiously, Magnemite hiding behind you a little, feeling intimidated by the legendary in front of it.

"Palkia and I both had an interest in you when Arceus told us about you. Hell, even Giratina, but he had better things to do I suppose." Dialga shrugged and then smiled, walking closer to you, causing Magnemite to go back into its Pokéball. Dialga chuckled and gently took your hand, raising it to his lips. He kissed it softly before backing away and bowing down to you. Your face began to heat up, feeling flustered from his sudden affection.

"You look very confused, my dear. I could understand why. It'll all be alright, but do you mind staying with me?" Dialga asked.

"Stay with you?"

"Not in here, but stay with me in life. For all of time," he smiled proudly, considering he could control time. You laughed quietly and felt yourself agree, saying that you would stay with him.

"Thank you, my love." Dialga smiled, suddenly pulling you closer. He wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted your chin up with a finger. You felt your cheeks become very warm, earning a chuckle from him. He closed the gap in between you two, kissing you softly. At that moment, it felt like time had completely stopped. You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. The amazing moment was soon ruined.

"Hey Dialga- AW MAN, YOU GOT TO HER FIRST?" There was a whine from the entrance of the cave. You and Dialga pulled away to see a humanized Palkia sitting there, pouting. Dialga laughed and said, "Better luck next time, brother."

You smiled and hugged Dialga, making him smile back at you. Palkia groaned and left the cave, waiting outside. Dialga laughed before smirking at you.

"Now, where were we, love?"