Umbreon

It was night time and you were walking in a big, grassy field. The air was cool and calming, a slight breeze passing every now and then. The moon lit up the sky, stars twinkling around it. It was truly beautiful, probably one of the most peaceful nights you've ever experienced.

You were on a mountain, but not at a frighteningly high level. You walked to the edge of the cliff, sitting close to the edge. You weren't too close, because you didn't want to risk the chance of someone pushing you off. You stared up at the stars, smiling.

There were footsteps coming from behind you and you turned curiously. There was a boy behind you, he looked a bit like some emo teenager. His hair was black and his ears were too, but with yellow rings around them. You wondered what he wanted.

"Hello," he spoke, his voice low and smooth.

"Hello... Who are you? Er... What are you?" You had a pretty good idea on what he was, but it wasn't every day that a humanized Pokémon walked right up to you.

"Umbreon," he responded, sitting next to you. Just as you had thought. The ears with the yellow rings gave it away quickly, but it's okay to check.

"What's brought you out here?" You asked, still a bit confused about why he had just randomly walked up to you. He shrugged and stared over the cliff. You happened to notice that he had a tail, which twitched from time to time. You watched it before sighing and looking over the cliff as well.

"I just... used to do this with my old trainer." Umbreon finally spoke up, avoiding eye contact. He was still looking at the lit up city below the mountain. You looked over at him and asked, "What happened?"

"She abandoned me, for a Pichu." Umbreon's eyes seemed to have a new hateful look to them. He growled and looked away, his eyes tearing up.

"H-Hey, don't cry, it's alright... You'll find a new trainer." You said in order to calm him down. You went to pat his back but he flinched, scooting away from your hand. You frowned. His previous owner must've been terrible to him.

"I won't hurt you, you're safe with me...." You whispered reassuringly. Umbreon looked up at you and sniffled, then scooted closer to you. He scooted closer until there was no room left, and he rested his head on your shoulder. You pet his head as he closed his eyes, calming down slowly. You could tell he was relaxed and calm, which put a smile on your face.

"Umbreon?"

"Y-Yes...?"

"I can be your trainer..." you smiled, petting his head. His eyes widened and he lit up.

"R-Really?!" He gasped, hugging you tightly, "Oh, yes!! Yes, please!" You laughed quietly and pet his head.

"Okay, okay..." You kissed his forehead, making him smile. You laid on the grass and he snuggled into you, hugging you still.

"Thank you..." Umbreon smiled, looking into your eyes.

"Of course." You looked right back into his beautiful eyes. You smiled and hugged him as he snuggled you. You stared at the stars with him, until you heard soft snores. You looked over, to see Umbreon sound asleep, snuggling up to you. It was absolutely adorable.

"Goodnight, Umbreon." You whispered, staring at the stars again as he slept. You couldn't wait for the future that was to come with you and Umbreon. Only good things were to happen.

----------------

This one is probably a bit rushed because it was my second to last request and I just wanted to get it over with. Sorry!