Arceus

You were looking around in an ancient place, wanting to find something. You remembered it from when you were little. You remembered asking your dad about one of the most important legendaries there were.

The legendary was humanized a long time ago, even before you were born. He had visited you when you were little. You remembered it all...

Flashback

You were struggling to survive in a lake that you had foolishly fallen in to save your plushes. You soon realized that it was the same lake that your mother had showed you. It was a lake that had a large waterfall at the end of it. You thought that would be the end of your life, until some mysterious man had saved your life and took you home. He told you to ask your dad about him.
His name was Arceus.

Your father had told you that Arceus was the god of all Pokémon. When you tried to say that Arceus had saved you, sadly your father wouldn't believe it. He pretended to, but you knew neither he or your mother believed. That's when you decided that you'd do more than just become a trainer.
You'd catch the God.

End of Flashback

You walked into a circular area that seemed to hint that there was a legendary there. You knew this after encountering Mew. You looked around, but there was nothing there. It was odd... There was supposed to be something here.

You felt around in your bag for your Master Ball before hearing a familiar, soft chuckle.

"There's no need for a Master Ball, (Y/n). I was waiting until you'd grow up and achieve your dreams." Suddenly, the man you wanted to see was standing in front of you. You smiled as you remembered him. Something about him just made you so delighted. He smiled softly as he walked over to you, looking at your badge case.

"So, miss champion, are you ready to see a gift I've been saving for you?" Arceus asked.

"A gift?" You looked at him curiously.

"Of course. I couldn't do it when you were young. That would be very inconsiderate of me." He explained, walking closer to you.

"What is this gift you're talking about?" You smiled. Arceus tilted his head and lifted your chin gently so you could face him.

"I think you'll like it." He replied. He suddenly closed the gap between yours and his lips, kissing you as soft and passionately as he could. You kissed back and smiled slightly, wrapping your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer so you could enjoy his warmth.

After a few minutes, Arceus pulled away, but still held onto you.

"Pokémon Trainer (Y/n) (L/n), I would like to join you on your journey." Arceus announced formally before smiling.

"Oh mighty God of Pokémon, Arceus, I accept your offer. You may join me." You replied, trying to sound just as formal. He laughed and hugged you close, smiling. You hugged him back, happy that you finally had Arceus, your savior, with you.