Back together 11

The rights are as always.
Beacause i didn't weite for 3 months or so you got 4 chapters today. And there are just 3 left.
So have fun reding
____________________11________________

Hermione's pov:
Wash and he stood in front of me, my Ron! I ran forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my face into his neck and smelling his usual scent of secrecy. I felt the tips of his hair on my face, it was so nice to have him with me again and to feel his strong arms around me.

We pulled away and I looked happily into his eyes!

"We didn't want to bother you, but where can we put our things? Is everything back to how it used to be in our old home?"

My mother asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Well, almost everything is the way it was in your old house
Ginny helped me put things in and changed a few things, but otherwise everything is like the photos from that time. Except for Hermione's room, but I'll explain that later.
Do you want me to help carry the suitcase upstairs?"

What did he mean by other than my room? I was very surprised but let everything happen first.

Ron's pov:

me and mr. Granger carried the suitcases upstairs and my heart pounded faster.

"So I wanted to ask you mr. granger"

"Wait Ron you can spell me"

"Ok so I love your daughter and I got and furnished us an apartment in the magical part of London."

"And the second is..."

I sighed, put the suitcases in the room and sat down, I was so nervous, my heart was beating very fast.

"I wanted to ask you if you would give me your blessing to propose to your daughter? I really love her very much. She is the only meaning in my life!"

"I give you my blessing, but I want my wife to agree too?"

The door opened and mine's mother came in and said

"I give you my blessings, you're sooooo cute together!"

A huge rock from my heart.

"Thank you thank you thank you"

Her parents laughed pulled me into a hug and said

"Welcome to the family if she says yes, but she will"

A little later in the evening Hermione had bought Ron that her room wasn't ready yet because we wanted her to set it up herself and everyone would be settled in and now it was time to say goodbye.

"Hey mine, I'm sorry but I have to go now"

"ohhh already? can't you stay a few minutes longer?"

She pulled me towards her and she hugged me and rested her head against my torso.

"No I have to go now but I'll see you tomorrow I've reserved a table for us at a fancy muggle restaurant at 5pm I'll call you tomorrow and tell you yes?"

She grimaced but then smiled and said "okay I love you Ron see you tomorrow looking forward to dinner

_______________________________________
I hope you like it.
See you next chapter (see you tomorrow)