Future! together? 12

rights as always.
Hi here I am again enjoy reading📖😘.
Change the tense.
___________________12_________________

Just before dinner at the Burrow..

Ron stands next to Ginny and Harry in his tuxedo.

Ron's pov:

I'm sooo nervous ahh I'm going to propose to the love of my life.

"Hey Ron come down she loves you she'll say yes and we're always here to support you"

says my sister me
smile.

My mom walked in "she'll say yes you can see you both love each other when you look at each other"

Hermione's pov:

in front of the restaurant
Ron made it so mysterious what was he up to?

There he is in a tuxedo!
With Ginny and Harry!?

" Hey I hope Australia was nice sorry I couldn't stay longer "

"It was still very nice but I missed you very much!"

"Hii Hermione nice to see you again!"

"Hi Ginny"

we hugged then my and ron's parents came confusingly. We greeted each other and then went inside

After the meal
Hermione pov:

It was very nice but suddenly a romantic song started and Ron got up.

"Hermione love of my life I know we haven't been together long but I've loved you since I was 4th year. And I've known you for 8 years. And I'm sure I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Since you were at the ball i knew i love you but that feeling was there much earlier every time we hug i know i love you when i look into your eyes i could fall in love all over again every time we argue I'm falling in love all over again. I love you."

He knelt down ahh my tears came I love him so my heart beats faster!

"Well I have your parents blessings so my big question is Hermione Jean Granger will you marry me?"

He took out a box and opened it a beautiful ring inside.

"Yes yes million times yes"

I started to cry he got up and slipped the ring onto my finger and hugged me he kissed me. My heart beat faster.

i didn't know he could be so romantic that was one of the best feelings of my life aww i love him.

"Ron I love you, you're the only one that matters to me then and now."

Narrator POV:

Ron sits back down Hinny hugs Hermione and they sit down again.
Her parents hugged her like ms and mrs weasley,

"aww i'm happy you're one of us now welcome to the weasleys even though you were always welcome before we're always here sweetie"

"Thanks Molly I'm very happy too."

Mrs granger says to Ron

"I see that you love her and she loves you but if you hurt her I'll kill you"

"I know that but it won't happen, she's my whole world, without her I wouldn't be myself anymore."

The evening is still celebrated until it comes to departure. Ron and Hermione were just Apparating to the new apartment.

Ron pov:

"Honey why are we in London"

"Because we're engaged and you'll see our new apartment right away if you want"

I'm so nervous but then she hugged me and a stone fell from my heart.

"Ron really? How great I want to see the apartment aww Ron you are so great."

I opened the door to our apartment.

We walked into the large living room kitchen with kitchen island couch, table and a TV, plants and fairy lights were all over it, and a fireplace.

Hermione's pov:

The apartment is beautiful
wow so great

We went to our room it was huge with a king size bed and lots of fully loaded bookshelves, a desk, huge windows and lots of plants.

"Woow Ron I love it I love you.

"phew I thought you hated it, our fireplace is connected to the floo network like your parents' fireplace."

"thanks Ron I'll visit them tomorrow"

The two talked for a long time and finally went to sleep.

_______________________________________

Ok so the next chapter is probably the wedding, I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading 📖, see you next chapter.

Much love bye