E! News

CHARMAINE MONROE AND SEBASTIAN STAN, JUST COSTARS? OR SOMETHING MORE?

After a surprise birthday visit from costar, Tom Hiddleston, Charmaine Monroe posted a promotional photo for her upcoming movie, "I Saw The Light" on her Instagram. This post was liked and commented on by Stan. Stan wrote under a comment from a fan of Monroe's, "Agreed!" in sharing their excitement to see Monroe's new upcoming movie. This comment was liked and replied to by Monroe, which stated, "you're so sweet ♥" 

Now, Sebastian Stan has just recently broken up with a girlfriend of two years, Margarita Levieva. And may not be ready to start anything new. Though Stan keeps his dating life rather private, fans are raging with excitement over the possibility of Monroe and Stan being something more than costars. Comments such as, "The Charbastian ship is sailing!" or, "I knew it! They've been hanging out a bunch recently" have been posted under the two's Instagram posts, with neither of the celebrities responding.

Sebastian Stan reportedly attended Monroe's 27th birthday party at her home on December 13th, and was seen leaving the home a few minutes after the other party attendees had left, alone. Stan was apparently wearing a different outfit than he had when he entered the home, but that news has not been proven to be true or false.

Charmaine Monroe's dating life, on the other hand, has been a lot more public, with her most recent relationship ending in November of 2015 from actor, Boyd Holbrook, after 3 years of dating.  It was speculated that Monroe has been slowly trying to move on from Holbrook, with costar Tom Hiddleston, but since then has shut that rumor down, stating that she and Hiddleston are just great friends.

Now we here at E! News are fans of this Charbastian ship ourselves. We will keep a lookout for any signs of a secret romance between the two Marvel actors.

Charmaine and Sebastian both declined to comment on this post.