E!News

CHARMAINE MONROE AND SEBASTIAN STAN SEEN ENTERING RESTAURANT TOGETHER AFTER DATING RUMORS

Monroe and Stan or should we call them "Charbastian," have been rumored to have been seeing each other romantically since the Age of Ultron star's birthday party in December of 2015. The rumors were denied by Monroe on her Instagram yesterday morning but was later seen holding hands with Stan and some say they even spotted Stan holding a bouquet of pink tulips, which Monroe in former interviews stated was her favorite type of flowers.

Now, after the loss of her Father, Monroe had been leeching off of the media and leaving her home in general, but it seems a few nights ago she had decided to throw a party in her home, and invited her fellow Avengers: Civil War castmates as well as her brother, Bryan Monroe. The group seemed to be intoxicated and posted multiple photos of their experience at the party, including actor Chris Evans, who posted a photo of Stan and Monroe reportedly doing a "staring contest," but after looking at the photo, the two shared more of an intimate moment than a playful look of a game face.

 The group seemed to be intoxicated and posted multiple photos of their experience at the party, including actor Chris Evans, who posted a photo of Stan and Monroe reportedly doing a "staring contest," but after looking at the photo, the two share...

(Post made by Chris Evans on Instagram)

Now if the two were really playing a staring contest, I would love to be invited to one of Monroe's parties anytime. To have Sebastian Stan look at me like that after a few drinks? Yes, please!

To all the Charbastian shippers out there, I have to ask, how are you feeling?! It seems your two favorites are certainly in a romantic relationship of some kind with each other, and it seems the ship of the two actors is sailing indeed! 

Both Monroe and Stan declined to comment on this post.