tell me all about it

CHARMAINE WOKE UP due to her alarm going off right at 7:30 AM. She set it early so she could pack for her and Sebastian's trip, which was tomorrow, and since she was horrible at time management, she wanted to be prepared.

She had feelings for Sebastian, and she had a feeling that he felt the same about her, as well.  She sighed and stared at the ceiling, before grabbing her phone and turning off the alarm. She rubbed her eyes so she could see the bright screen clearly, before seeing a text from Sebastian.

She smiled at the text that simply stated "Good Morning." and replied. She got up and stretched with a yawn, before walking out to her living room.

She stood in the living room, wiping her eyes once again, before hearing a loud sound of glass falling and shattering from the kitchen. She flinched at the sound, before starting to tiptoe to the kitchen.

"Hello?" She asked under her breath. She stepped closer to the kitchen, before raising her voice. "Is anyone here?"

She walked into the kitchen, spotting Bryan pouring himself a bowl of cereal, he turned when he heard her voice, looking at her and smiling.

Charmaine flinched when she saw him, gasping. She quickly saw his face and realized it wasn't a threat, before taking a deep breath and glaring at him.

"What the hell are you doing here?! It's 7:30 in the morning!" Charmaine exclaimed.

Bryan laughed, before pouring the milk into his cereal. "I scared you. You can't put on that tough exterior in front of me, Char."

"Yeah, you scared me! It's bright and early in the morning and I heard a glass break and I am not in very good eyes on the media right now, you could've been a stalker trying to kill me!" Charmaine scoffed, before snatching the cereal box from the counter in front of him and closing it, putting it back in the cabinet.

"Oh relax. No one hates you... kind of." Bryan shrugged, shoving a mouthful of cereal into his mouth.

"Oh yeah. Cause "Kind of" makes me feel so much better. Thanks for reminding me that I should never trust you with one of my house keys again. What glass did you break?" She looked at him, narrowing her eyes.

"Just a regular bowl. I cleaned it already. But enough about me, you went out on a date for the time in what, 2 years? Tell me all about it." Bryan smiled, holding his cereal bowl in his hands while using the counter as a chair, eating his cereal.

"You couldn't have asked over a phone call? You had to come into my house while I was asleep like a creeper? Like I would tell you anyways." She shook her head, looking down at the milk jug Bryan had left out, and rolled her eyes, putting it back into the fridge. "Didn't Mom ever teach you to clean up after yourself?"

"Nope. We had maids. And you have to tell me, I'm your brother and I gave the dude a bunch of advice on the things you like so you would have an amazing time." Bryan smiled at her.

Charmaine scoffed, shaking her head. "Half of those stories you told him completely embarrassed me. Am I supposed to say thank you?"

"Yes. Because you had a good time, right? Look, I wouldn't have embarrassed you if I knew you hadn't met the man before, but you know Sebastian. He's our friend. He would never hold any of those things against you. Believe it or not, I actually think things out before I do them. Sometimes." Bryan smiled, hopping down from the counter and taking another bite out of his cereal. 

"Shocking. I didn't think you had the brain capacity to think at all." Charmaine smiled, looking at him.

"I'm going to ignore that disrespect and ask again, did you have a good time?" Bryan asked, tilting his head to the side while looking at her.