Chapter 8

Tyler

The car stopped near the dreamy Engagement Venue of Crawford's. I stepped out after an hour of driving outside the city. The white-washed walls occurred in my vision giving me the thrills of what I am going to do.

"I am on it". I spoke through the microphone which goes to Jack.

"All the best, Ty". Jack replied from the other side of the ear plug.

I smiled. This was it.

I pulled the buttons of my tuxedo around and fixed my posture. Ran a hand through my hair and took the ear
plug just to smash it with my heels.

"River, Darling" I reached
and opened the door for her. My sparkling girlfriend came out smiling at me. And when I say sparkling, I mean it. She wore a yellow bejewelled gown falling into neat curves of crystal. It was too bright to even look at her in the scorching sun. But she looks gorgeous, isn't she always.

"Baby, Just a sec. My lipstick"
She said in her chirpy tone. A lovely tantrum for me. "Come On, what's the need to fix it. When I am gonna do it for you". I pouted my lips in that cute puppy face which would grant a yes from her.

"Right", She grinned playfully and put a hand around mine as we both walked towards the grand entrance of the Crawford's for my beloved girlfriend's sister's engagement party.

The centre of the ceremony was decorated with yellow roses and black curtains. Black and Yellow, strange combination. I searched the garden to calculate the total exits, which has become an habit of mine the credit goes to Phantom.

According to the old pdf file. I found out that about 10 years ago there was a group of people who used to sponsor Phantom's Oblivion games. Basically, the rich ones used to put their money as an investment to the company for their own profits. With Jack and Jill's help, I came across a familiar name who is probably connected to this. Becca Crawford, The girl I am here to attend the engagement of, River's sister.

Well, I am not exactly here to attend the engagement party and get drunk.

I and here to destroy it.

The plan is simple, Plant a bomb, wait till the blast, kidnap Becca and ask her all she knows. The only problem is that I don't know if in this party there are other secret members of Phantom or not because if they are they will know me with just my face. It's like playing with fire. But the good thing is that I like to play with fire.

I walked my way to the bar giving River a small kiss as she joined her girly group. Soon my eyes landed on Becca. She is covered in blue satin gown, her blond hair pulled upwards, smiling when River reached her to give a funny embrace. She looked in my direction and something ticked between us. She nodded at me, her eyes not leaving me and I smirked at her and went to have a drink.

I know it is dangerous to abduct the main attention of the party. But the thing is Becca travels a lot and it's impossible to take her when is not in an open ground or a public area. And of course, she cannot know that her sister's boyfriend kidnapped her.

"Hey Tyler, What's up man?"
I turned and saw Daniel Gales, the handsome to-be groom. I don't like him much, he looks like money is dripping from his head to his toes. Every exclusive and expensive item wrapping his human body. He is like every other rich man, spoiled like they owns the world or something.