1. Fear's Paradox

Movie: Frozen (2013) by Disney

Plot Change: Frozen 2 and the shorts never happened.

  Key
(Y/N) = Your name
(l/n) = your last name

3rd POV

What makes a monster?
.
.
.
That is the inquiry that the relentless, bitter wind howled in question.
.
.
Queen Elsa wasn't as warm-hearted as Princess Anna and the King and Queen wanted to believe. How could she? She was a danger for more than one reason. No, Elsa always had that darkness inside her. The eldest princess tried for so many years to control her ice powers and emotions. Sadly, in the end, her sister, parents, and the entire kingdom of Arendelle became doomed.

Elsa froze Anna's heart, and Anna did die right after saving Elsa's life.

Once Anna was frozen, no power on earth could free the princess. The spunky redhead had lost everyone that had or she thought loved her, besides her big sister. And now, that love for Elsa, that desire to make amends, to try and reconnect with her sister like they had when they were young and innocent, brought Anna's demise.

At that moment, on the frozen fjord, Elsa truly realized how dangerous she was, and the agony she could inflict on others.

But, the blonde refused to give another glimpse at the ice statue of her sister; it was better to forget about the life she had before with her sister and parents. It was too painful.

Now, one would think the Ice Queen would crumble and decay at such a loss and realization, yet she didn't. Instead of Elsa becoming weak, her powers strengthened. The emotions that had caused her such agony for almost two decades amplified, enhancing her abilities to a console level of energy and ruthlessness.

Elsa snapped; all the darkness she had tried to push down so deep came surging to the surface as she slaughtered Hans in cold blood. (Pun intended.)

A large and sharp ice spear impaled Hans' body, his bloodied—still beating—heart on the tip of the icicle. He let out a choked, gurgling noise as his limbs instantly went limp at his sides. His sword clunked onto the icy ground of the once-prosperous fjord.

The prince should have died immediately, yet, oddly, Hans was dying slower than he should have.

Elsa didn't mind; Hans and Anna—mostly Hans, as he was the one to propose to her sister—caused Elsa to lose control of her powers at the coronation party. The Prince of the Southern Isles started all of this mayhem; currently, Elsa was finishing it.

A malevolent sensation filled the air, even chilling the blonde as she admired the life draining from Hans' eyes.

She felt sick watching someone die because of her, but she also felt free.

A sinister smirk and crimson splatters adorned her pale features as she thought.

The wicked Prince Charming, who had attempted to be the hero of this dysfunctional kingdom, was now impaled by a "monster". No, not a monster, but the former ruler who was taking back her throne as the powerful Ice Queen. No matter, a prince, a monster, or a queen, both villains of the story now had blood on their hands.

'A villain?' Elsa wondered as she observed Hans' severed heart take its last beat.

'A villain; a villainous Ice Queen.' She could get used to that.

No longer would Elsa let fear control her or wait on others to give her what she wanted.

Elsa had taken a life, an act she had been terrified of doing since childhood, yet viewing the evidence of her murder victim—blood pouring from the body of the red-headed prince, whose corpse was stuck on the icicle—Elsa felt a twisted sense of satisfaction.