How It Started & Thank You

So this book started as a Disney/Yandere one-shot from my other books. I wanted to rewrite and add scenes into the Oneshot. It was only supposed to be a few sentences and a single scene added, but then the Oneshot got 4,000 words added onto it and I was like hey, now it's a mini book.

This book is going to follow the general plot of the original Yandere Elsa oneshots, but with more details and scenes.

I want to give out some special thank yous for the inspiration for this book and the oneshot that started it.

First I want to thank BelleGruyere! She writes excellent and twisted (and sometimes steamy) Yandere one-shots with a whole bunch of different characters! She wrote a chilling Yandere One Shot that left me craving for more Yandere Elsa, so here we are.

Second, I want to thank Kim_Haru, who has been a huge supporter of my writing. (I'm so sorry I left you out in the thank you for the original Elsa oneshot, I thought I wrote it I and didn't so my bad.) They are also one of few writers that have written a Yandere Elsa Oneshot. She has a oneshot book of Yandere Disney characters and honestly, it's one of my favorite books.

Please go and support these two authors!

This book I'm hoping will be about 10 chapters and I already have the ending written so fingers crossed this book is finished by the end of the month.

After this book, I plan on working on a chapter for the Hades x reader book, a yandere Alastor one-shot because I'm a simp and working on the second draft of the Yandere Santa book.

Ok, I'm done.

Please comment, star, and add this book to your reading lists!