6. Dinner with the Ice Queen

(This chapter was republish due to some glitches.)

Dear (Y/N),

I am providing you with this dress, and some other outfits in the closet, to be more comfortable with your stay. Please wear this dress when having dinner with me tonight.

~ Queen Elsa

(Y/N)'a Point of View

I smile at Elsa's kind gesture. That is what intrigues me about the legendary Snow Queen; she was either the villain or the misunderstood queen of the story that chose to be alone, not evil.

Although Elsa is cold and ominous, she seems to have some humanity left to her.

Now that I am here, with her, I can finally form my own opinion. Oh! I'll need to bring back proof I made it to see the Ice Queen on my way home. It is so hard not to let my inner fangirl out around Elsa!

My mind becomes busy and jumbled thinking of the Snow Queen, Olaf, my journey, and home, as I lift the dress Elsa gifted me into my hands.

{Some outfit ideas}

I rub the (f/c) material between my fingers, feeling its softness

I rub the (f/c) material between my fingers, feeling its softness. Giddiness engulfs me as I quickly change into the new outfit. The delicate, yet thick wool lining feels like warming angel kisses on my skin.

Although this outfit is not made for trekking in the high snow, I love it all the same. Twirling in the dress, (or turning in your pants) I giggle, thinking I must be Cinderella and Elsa, my fairy godmother granting me the wish of rest, new clothes, and food.

At the thought of food, my stomach growls and I realize I haven't eaten almost all day.

I rush to dry and brush my hair in the reflection of the ice-sculptured vanity, before slipping on a new pair of shoes (another gift from Elsa I assume) and opening my door.

I get ready to bolt, not wanting the Queen to wait too long, but luckily I halt in the doorway a tall man. A man made of ice.

My body shifts back, doing a double take of the strange frozen humanoid creature

My body shifts back, doing a double take of the strange frozen humanoid creature. The light reflects off the angles of the ice, making his (or its) facial features sharper. His nose is broken off, leaving a jagged spot. The eyes of the frozen man are glazed over in frost giving him a zombie-like appearance. On the center of his forehead is a snowflake, the specific snowflake symbol of the Ice Queen. His clothes of a royal guard adorn his icy sinewy body, but they too are seemingly made of ice. A snowflake covers the prior royal crest of the guard.