Warnings

Avyaan-

Avyaan-

"Avyaan, your condition is too harsh. It's going to be hard on her, she's being dragged into this mess irrationally."

Mom has always been a sweet, elegant lady but when it comes to business she's just as ruthless , calculative and surprising as me. She mothers me almost every day for being cold but well it's just the genes working.

"Maa, you already have the copies of that document. It's obviously important for me. I also hate the fact that I've to get married to her for that." I grunt as I throw the coat on the couch.

"Save your business for later, you came back home after a month. Have dinner first."

"Ask someone to bring it up to my room. I have work." I ascended the stairs and threw myself on the bed after entering my room.

My dopamine level has been decreasing rapidly and insomnia was holding me in it's clutch. So, today I let my mind unravel around my suppressed emotions. I had no idea what I was feeling either. I had sacrificed my entire youth working behind the mafia and now that I have been coronated as the King, I am hanging on the edge. Why's everything so damn distorted ?

I.need.air.to.breathe.

"I'm sorry , i was selfish. So selfish that i watched you bleed but never bothered to bandage your wounds."

I must stop before i lose control over myself over again, it can't come back again. I can't afford to rebuild myself again this time.

I felt myself getting numb before hysterically passing out .

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov-

Sanaya took a sharp turn and parked her Mercedes in front of his mansion.

"I'll make you whimper under my feet, Rathore." she whispered under her breath , a futile attempt to remind herself the need before halting in front of the gate.

One of the guards came running towards her.The mansion is well protected with accurate safety devices and guards, she could easily make out the precision. A moment later,she artfully forwarded her normal Id in his direction.

Shortly after, she noticed a handsome man walking out of the mansion.His perfect chiseled face and facial features, dark semi-wavy hair and muscular tall figure intimidated her. His black, emotionless orbs were her favourite as her brain stated.

"Greetings , pest." he was about to pull out his gun from the vest pocket after the last word penetrated his ears but stopped midway.

"You're Sanaya, I suppose." Both the black pair of orbs were fighting for dominance now.

"You're quick ,I see." sarcasm fled from Sanaya's mouth.

"No doubt I am but Ms. Suryavanshi , I don't think that it's a very good idea to barge into my territory like this. I know you're excited but i'm clearly not ." irritation covered his husky deep voice.

"Don't make assumptions, sweety.I'm here to draw the lines and you're clearly scared ." she chuckled.

"Now, it's you who's making assumptions. Honey, I'm scared of nobody." He leaned towards her slightly and the intense smell of his cologne hit her nostrils hard. Girls swoon over him but she's Sanaya, she unhesitatingly placed a gun between their proximal distance, the nozzle dug into his muscular frame.

Despite the tension, the playful smirk was never leaving their faces.

"Keep your distance."

"And what if I disagree, my lady." the raised pair of eyebrows made her blood boil.

Avyaan on the other hand was still trying hard to control the riot inside him. The chaos needed him right now, nights were never his and will never be. They are designated for his turmoil.

"I'll never be yours in the first place. I can destroy you with a snap of my finger, Mr.Rathore." her knuckles were turning white as she tried her level best to control her anger.

"A doctor carries a gun? Impressive."

"Only you get to see all my sides, future hubby. It's a warning , sir."

"We'll see who wins Ms. Suryavanshi. Though i can assure you that i never lose.""

"Fair enough , Rathore. I don't really have a liking towards the term called losing either. My warnings are nothing but red light, either stop or die."

Her anger leashed words were followed by a kiss on her gun along with the sound of heels turning away, moving out of his territory.

________________________________________________________________________________

Avyaan-

She's interesting. Too interesting.

This insane arcade filled with her games makes my thirst to win grow more and more, every passing moment.

"Be ready for the blow, sweetheart."