Moonlight

The soft sound of payel echoed against the silent walls of Suryavanshi mansion

Sanaya had changed into an regal worked up black anarkali , her eyes still could spot the blurriness. The cold shower helped indeed.

The white washed hall embellished with beautiful wooden furnitures and chandelier made her look royal as she is!

Stairs of the mansion were covered in red carpet , auditioning her eye-catching golden intricacies on her back slit black anarkali.

All eyes , including Avyaan's turned towards her. His face unreadable like always , a simple twitch could be spotted but only for a fraction of second . Anushka on the other hand , springed up from the couch and hugged Sanaya.

Sanaya was actually taken aback by the cheerful attitude of the girl, she could only guess that she was the princess. Moreover , the close contact with Anushka didn't make her feel thirsty again. She didn't have human blood , did she?

The bone fracturing hug was broken by a loud intentional cough .

"Bhabhi , hi, Anushka here. I intend to be yours." she grinned at her own sentence.

"Hi , I'm Sanaya" she gave her a subtle kind smile.

Their introductory conversation was once again ruptured but by the elders this time. Avyaan's parents were sweet and interactive much , hyping up the cordial deal. After a family zoned conversation about the wedding venues , likes and dislikes of both the parties , significant guest lists , business tycoons and development , Sanaya and Avyaan were pushed towards the huge lawn attached balcony to have a interaction session.

The air was stuck outside and the moon shone brightly as ever. They both could sense the discomfort within themselves. Sanaya couldn't feel the hitch near him either , the distance was close but no it didn't occur again. She subconsciously recalled the moments at her office , her bangles made the first sound as she released her fist. She felt weird at the moment .Something that she felt while driving back here. Fishy, unclear , which raised a typhoon inside.

Avyaan was choking on the inside , his heart was beating fast. The moon was making his fangs visible , he only hoped that Sanaya didn't take a notice. They were small , playful and poisonous. His nails dug into his palm as he inhaled sharply.

He barely managed to get a few words out "Can..we go inside? ...... please"