Control & desire

Rathore family was aware of everything , they wanted Avyaan to learn to control rather than supressing it and letting it roar with freedom at times!

Anushka was calm , calm with her acceptance. She isolated herself for a while , learnt , died but then revived back again. She became immune slowly and gradually unlike him.

He was in the infinite loop , his loop was even stronger and dangerous than any of his predecessors. Hard to break. Harder. Hardest.

And today , the full moon was calling him. Making him howl internally , his uncontrollable thoughts and playful desire was rummaging through the emptiness of Sanaya's eyes. His were empty too to her but only if she knew. And only if he knew.

Or maybe they were already accustomed with both of their dark secrets.

His palm was bleeding , his breath was still uneven. He was leaning against the pillar behind the balcony with Sanaya facing him. An expected emotionless face yet it demanded an explanation.

Her warmth could be felt on his wrist , her hand shaking at the contact.

Why wasn't something happening? The thought haunted both of them , this wasn't supposed to be normal. Or are they just mere humans? a livid poetry of a five year old.

Her warmth was clasping his aura , he was comfortable and so was she. Her chapped lips were licked by her tongue. She could find the flicker of amusement in his clenched face but she didn't ask him to look up , at her.

She had met him before , a day before infact. But why does this episode seem so new , a chapter she thought that never existed.

Was she being too delusional? She thought she needed a smooch.

He stayed there with her warmth covering his entire body , his eyes closed shut. He could feel the blood trailing down his fingers , he felt peaceful. He wouldn't deny the fact that he was amused. His eyes shot open after a minute , interpreting the face infront of him in silence.

Her eyes were beautiful , stretched with a slight doe shape , brown orbs and perfect lashes. Her lips were full , naturally brown outlined pink lips. Her nose was slender , long and had a tiny bulb-like tip. Her jawline was sharp , he wished to leave a trails of marks on it. Love or hate?
Her collarbone was visible , fine , detailed and a small mole on top. A blood red stone attached to a thin gold chain dangling down. Beautiful! he whispered.

Watching his eyes trail up and down her body , she glared back. His soft gaze melting her , she couldn't see anything red on him. The red that cuffed her. His dark black eyes had bountiful mysterious sparks , something she failed to notice the other day! She observed him more carefully , afraid to miss something this time as well. Her eyes scanned his well built muscular figure again , his vein popped up on his arms. Blood covered palms. Her tongue made contact with her lips again. But where's the thirst? Where's the uncontrollable urge?

Her orbs moved up painfully slow , fixating on his Adam's apple as she carefully watched it's movement. The trimmed beard on his semi-tanned skin made his features stand out. Her neck pained for the crooked posture , her lips left ajar as she finally reached his hairs. She didn't realise when she had picked up her heavy fingers and tip-toed to ruffle his wavy hair. They had ocean depth , untangled , dark and unspoken softness. Sanaya loved how it held such a description in her mind.

He didn't react .

When he felt her slender fingers move through his hair. The air felt thick around him , he remained silent while absorbing the soft cricket's sound. When was the last time he felt this giddy?

He inched a bit closer to her ,leaving only an inch gap between them. Her warm eyes stared at him with mixed emotions. He strangely could find his comfort within them. None of them dared to speak , with their hearts racing and bodies trembling , they tried to jab themselves out of the imaginary hold but couldn't.

An intermission of two auras. Something that they couldn't control.

"Who are you?" she was straightforward and subtle. His beige colour kurta did very little to hide the sweat marks. He wasn't nervous , just over stimulated.

He walked past her , making her stumble. He wasn't ready for this. His tongue felt dry and coarse to his mouth , feverish and uncontrollable discomfort slowly started to engulf him as he strolled away.

It's the only war that he denied to fight.
______________________________________

Author's note:

Make sure to vote if you liked the chapter!