A painter

♪Levitate above all the messes made

Levitate above all the messes made

Sit quite by my side in the shade♪

Sanaya pov-

/you had asked me to hold a brush to be revolutionary but I dipped the brush into the most haematic shade of red , tragically now I hold the gun./

I pushed the huge wooden door of the chamber open , it was filled with all my art works and supplies. The two large window sills were decorated with my favourite ivy species that hung down to one of my canvas stands. Tendrils were coiled around it's wooden handles which automatically created an ambient scene to the viewer's eyes. The white net curtains flew uni-directionally as a gush of wind penetrated inside.

It's a place i rendered for my soul to settle in and feel 'home'.

The wedding is tomorrow , the royal alliance that we had created among ourselves is almost drenching me with fear. I thought I was strong but standing alone for years has left me with nothing but the discomfort of allowing to express myself to someone and since , this alliance was not simply about power , it's complexity was rubbing against me harshly.

Tonight I wanted to create a creation that would put band-aid on my opened a-gap wounds. 'Cause in the end , I am on my own.

I stepped inside slowly , breathing in the smell of dried paints and oils. My body moved towards the right corner of the room which safely kept the collection of all my blank canvases and new brushes. Call me a maniac ( which I am) but I always use new brushes for fresh paintings.

Digging in , my imagination , pain , confusion and aura worked intertwined to paint him. His eyes glowed under the influence of the slight white paint scratch. The painting was historically pleasing and painful at the same time. Swords were placed between his body , raw red paint was flowing the canvas and covering the base of the stand. It's background was a warfield, soldiers wore masks of wolf. His right arm held up , as if in victory showcasing the tattoo of three wolves on his bicep.

This was just a scene of the movie that was vividly playing in my mind , the sound was unbearable to my ears but I still decided to stay hooked on it.

His eyes held stories , volumes of a book but I was in my reader's block. So , I just cherished his cover and waited for him to tear and wear away so I could pressurize myself to flip open the pages of his book. But everytime I wished to read him , the movie erupted inside me and reminded me that it's my sword.

I close my eyes for an instance , trying to build a rough sketch of how my life is going to be. Honestly , it's so hard to imagine myself in someone else's kingdom and fort, living a completely different lifestyle and moreover working together as a team with someone I hate the most.

I know how less complicated it seems to be and adjustable it appears to be. However , it is not the same for a princess like me. I was someone shackled down to my worth and when I am flying , I feel as if i'm going to enter that fort of maze again. Right now , all I want to do is climb the highest mountains of Hind and never return back to the given trance.

"Can I please run away ?" I whispered as tears danced down my cheeks.

But it awaits , the day awaits , for me and my dreadful ambition.

Today's aesthetics ↗

______________________________________

Author's note :

Please vote and leave a comment.
Thank you, buds. ♡