Burns

>PLay: fire on fire- Sam Smith

Sanaya-

"Ana, get the damn coffee fast." I groaned as I tried to focus on the slides but the image of his face was clouding my brain.

No. Sanaya. Focus.

I was surfing through my important slides when someone knocked at my glass framed gold-metal finished door. Yes, I'm certainly proud of the intricate royal details I've put into it.

"Come in."

"Yes dad, what about the underground works i gave you to legalize?"

"They've executed the plan flawlessly.I've double checked all the decisions as well."

"Thanks dad, I was too busy to handle that.""I passed him a sheepish smile and nodded.

"Sana, you need to go and meet him today."

"who?" at this point I was barely paying attention to his words, the upcoming medical presentation that I had to present tomorrow required all my attention and I was giving it my all.

"Avyaan"

I hummed back non chalantly as realisation hit me and i jerked my head up to meet his calm and dead serious ocean eyes which were a contrast to mine.

"Dad, no. I did meet him yesterday."

"Yes, I know , to warn him." he gave me a mom look followed by an eye roll.

"Whatever."

"You're going to meet him and 'yes' is the only word me and your mom wants from you."

There he is. The truth.

"i will. You two never fail to surprise me or rather shock me."

"Pass me those papers , please. Dad, I expect you haven't forgotten about the deal" I threw the question at him. I trust nobody.

"Yes, I do. My whole empire will be passed down to you and not him. I don't make vague promises, my child."

"Good." the smirk on my face answered all my questions which were appearing in my subconscious mind.

You can play with me, Rathore but I'm always one step ahead. I know all your plans and yet I gave my consent to this. You better watch your back, rose.

________________________________________________________________________________

Avyaan-

"Maa, paa, these family meetings and all are absolutely unnecessary."

I have no idea why my family is so fucking excited for this.

"You can keep your mouth shut, bhai."

"God, bhai, i need to meet bhabi, okay? Marriage of convenience or not, don't spoil the fun."My annoying sister decided to make her appearance today out of the blue.

" Anu, who asked for a new car? I hope blood didn't rust your memory." her eyebrows arched in amusement followed by disgust.

"Saale kamine, bhabhi se me hi saadi kar leti hu. I can shoot better than you, I'll shoot you first and then run away with her. She can be my sugar mommy." she stuck her tongue out.( Damn bastard, i'll marry my sister-in-law then. )

I couldn't help but laugh at her , she's the sunshine of the house for sure. But annoying as hell.

[Anushka Rathore- Avyaan Rathore's younger sister.

Princess of Rajasthan, Youngest member of the Rathore family.

23 years old.

5'3.

Best assassin of the Yores mafia.

Day job: aspiring CA.]

"You can keep your sugar mommy to yourself. I'm leaving"

"son, be back before 7"

"I'll try, mom."

My ears could still pick up the whining of my bloody sister- "Mumma, can I please break bhaiya's leg. He's always blackmailing me."

My lips curved up.

God, if I could I would've murdered her first but then mom would kill me too. I ,too , whined mentally. Aghh annoying shit.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sanaya Suryavanshi, I am only letting you see and know the plans I want you to. I'm just testing that pretty little genius brain of yours, darling.