Chapter 5 - The Secret Is Still Safe

Ryan woke up, he found himself oddly encircled in Tigress's arms, her grip unyielding as she peacefully slumbered.
"Ohh shit, no no this is the worst moment to be doing this"
Confusion and a surge of emotions flooded Ryan's mind. He marveled at the strength and tenderness that Tigress embodied, but fear consumed him as he realized the implications of being discovered in such an intimate position. He strained to hear the approaching footsteps of the Furious Five, alerting him to the imminent danger.

Panic swelled within Ryan as he whispered Tigress's name, attempting to rouse her from her slumber. "Tigress, we need to wake up. The others are coming," he pleaded, his voice laced with desperation.

Tigress, blissfully unaware of the predicament unfolding around her, remained nestled in the depths of her dreams. Ryan's heart raced as he contemplated his next move, feeling the walls of urgency closing in around him.

In the distance, the distinct sound of footsteps grew louder, and the door creaked open. The members of the Furious Five entered the room, their keen eyes scanning the area for any sign of trouble.
Ryan peeked his head around, "Geez, could you guys knock next time?" Ryan asked pretending to be annoyed.

"Oh my bad, we just came to say that breakfast is ready" Monkey said as the rest of the gang disappeared and Ryan collapsed on the bed, looking back to see Tigress still having her arms around his shoulders.
"Tigress~ time to get up" Ryan cooed as he lightly shook Tigress before standing up and began getting dressed.

Without wasting a moment, Tigress woke up giving me a hug and slipped out of the dwelling they had been sharing, disguising her worry with a practiced mask of intensity. She darted towards the training grounds of the Jade Palace, her heart racing with anxiety. Pretending to be engrossed in her morning training routine, she threw punches and kicks with remarkable precision.

From the corner of her eye, Tigress caught sight of Master Shifu making his way towards her. She took a deep breath, steadying her nerves. As the wise old master approached, he observed her movements with a discerning gaze, silently assessing her technique.

"Your dedication to training is commendable, Tigress," Master Shifu remarked, his voice carrying a mixture of admiration and curiosity. "However, I sense a restlessness in your spirit. Is there something troubling you?"

Tigress met his gaze, her voice steady as she replied, "No, Master Shifu. I am merely focused on honing my skills, ensuring I am always prepared for any challenge that may arise."

Master Shifu studied her for a moment, a glimmer of suspicion flickering in his eyes. But ultimately, he nodded and withdrew, accepting her response. Tigress exhaled a silent sigh of relief, grateful for the temporary respite.

Meanwhile, hidden away, Ryan watched the exchange from a distance, his heart swelling with admiration for Tigress. He marveled at her ability to maintain composure in the face of such danger, her dedication to protecting their secret. Determined to support her, he resolved to play his part.
Breakfast Time
As the group settled down around the table, the clinking of cutlery and the sound of cheerful conversation filled the room. Ryan took his seat, trying to act casual and composed, though his heart quickened at the sight of Tigress sitting across from him. He admired her from afar, his eyes drawn to her every move, captivated by her strength and beauty.

Unbeknownst to Ryan, Viper, the kind-hearted and perceptive member of the Furious Five, had noticed his lingering gaze. Viper, always curious and quick to detect subtle changes in the group dynamics, couldn't help but inquire further. With a gentle smile, she leaned closer to Ryan and asked, "Ryan, is there someone special in your life? Perhaps a secret admirer?"

Ryan's eyes widened slightly, caught off guard by Viper's unexpected question. He knew he had to remain composed, so he cleared his throat and replied, "Oh, uh, no, Viper. I don't have a significant other at the moment." His words may have denied any current relationship, but his gaze inadvertently flickered towards Tigress, a spark of longing evident in his eyes.